India vs Palestine International Football Friendly, 6th February 2013

Comments

• > rudra said:
    > and what is this fascination of going after arrows whenever seniors screw up????? Who told u that the a bunch of u-23 guys are kept together so that they can immediately be drafted to the national team? agree with @Arsenalkid700 about his point on youth football and one can expect only few players to join the national team.

and who told u abut the motivation factor? is relegation the only factor which motivates players? what about the motivation of playing in NT? What about the motivation for playing in bigger clubs? I can tell you that arrows players are one of the most motivated bunch of footballers, they dont have time to relax just like that...given that they are in a AIFF program, they know that they are very close to a make or break situation. secondly coz they can stay only till 23, they try hard to make the best for them by that time, so a good club signs them...there's plenty more things to motivate them. and this has nothing to do with national team playing bad!

Exactly. Anyone who has watched Pailan Arrows play will know that they are a motivated bunch. They just lack quality and what do you expect when your best player is 20 years old and your two main forwards are 18 and 19 with little experience.

Also the defense has down sized a little since the 2010-11 season with guys like Raju Gaikwad now gone (the former captain) and Deepak Devrani being a mysterious case along with midfielder Shilton D'Silva with injuries.

I think from next season we will start to see some real success... predicting that the current bunch remain along with some new additions.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

rudra
    and what is this fascination of going after arrows whenever seniors screw up????? Who told u that the a bunch of u-23 guys are kept together so that they can immediately be drafted to the national team? agree with @Arsenalkid700 about his point on youth football and one can expect only few players to join the national team.

and who told u abut the motivation factor? is relegation the only factor which motivates players? what about the motivation of playing in NT? What about the motivation for playing in bigger clubs? I can tell you that arrows players are one of the most motivated bunch of footballers, they dont have time to relax just like that...given that they are in a AIFF program, they know that they are very close to a make or break situation. secondly coz they can stay only till 23, they try hard to make the best for them by that time, so a good club signs them...there's plenty more things to motivate them. and this has nothing to do with national team playing bad!

Arrows fan!!!

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

So finally Head Hunter has decided to leave us. Sigh of relief.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

It may sound cliched but I guess this guy is frmNepal :p

• > loa said:
    > @Namewithheald...why would a Nepali guy be interested in Indian football?????

Why would an Indian guy be interested in English football????????????????SLUISGUYGEUYGPQ??????
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> loa said:
    > @Namewithheald...why would a Nepali guy be interested in Indian football?????

Oh the old timers on this forum know that very well...TROLL is the word

Bytheway i actualy liked what @loa had to say. He is an Indian football fan,who is a bit extrem and with less patience. i whould love to know ur thoughts again @loa. :)

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

He is definitely an Indian footie fan. Its just that we vented our frustration for a few hours after the game (second half) and he continues to do so long after. But after a certain point it gets irritating as he is being repetitive in his comments.

• ashindiaashindia 9264 Points

> Domnic said:
    > He is definitely an Indian footie fan. Its just that we vented our frustration for a few hours after the game (second half) and he continues to do so long after. But after a certain point it gets irritating as he is being repetitive in his comments.

Yeah he's a very old fan,his name is wangsa or something.He doesnt like Wim that's the issue :P

Why everybody have think alike? Everybody can have diferent opinion. We should look from every possible angel.

Don't try to make the forum exclucive.