I League Player Transfers News & Rumors 2013-14

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Tim Hankinson is currently available and one the American 2nd Division title in 2012. He is American but would not be surprised if he is considered.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    Tim Hankinson is currently available and one the American 2nd Division title in 2012. He is American but would not be surprised if he is considered.
    Tim is a Libero client but given how he almost got Salgaocar relegated last time I doubt Pune FC will go for him...
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    And not surprisingly, Sony has been offered 1 Crore package by Mohun Bagan. He gets 80 lakhs in Bangladesh. This is how yu earn MB jersey, just score against them :)
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Where the hell is Zé Roberto then!
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points

I have seen Sony against MSC (up to half time) and Mohun Bagan (Full Match). He looked good with speed, off the ball play and stamina. May not be a bad buy for 2014-15.  But again , he has to be capable enough to handle pressure from the supporters & media limelight.

Also any player who plays well against you... always attacts your attention and you would love to have him.. pocket permitting ofcourse.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    If news going around is true, then CB bringing a top notch centre back. Probably the most high profile till now. But he has not arrived yet. So not yet confirmed.
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    @domnic
    a little more hint please ...atleast which country???
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    Seems like very big player .. With huge experience of playing in Asia at top level
  • I have seen Sony against MSC (up to half time) and Mohun Bagan (Full Match). He looked good with speed, off the ball play and stamina. May not be a bad buy for 2014-15.  But again , he has to be capable enough to handle pressure from the supporters & media limelight.

Also any player who plays well against you... always attacts your attention and you would love to have him.. pocket permitting ofcourse.

So Soni  for the reminder of 2013-14 season or for 2014-15?

I doubt that. With the limited opportunity that Christopher has got this year, his conversion rate is pretty high. Also he understands kolkata psyche. Rumours are strong of Ranti replacing Odafa for the balance period of the year - and probably the contract will be till the next year. So, where will this guy fit in?

Soni, it is understood , has offers from MSC and SGC also.
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points

Soccerlover... it all depends on which combination suits pocket of Anjan Mitra & Debasish Dutta. An ordinary member like me can only guess. I agree with you about Christopher and if he is allowed to play without Odafa it will be better. Personally I do not want to have Ranty except for a 3 m stint as these old players can not generate new tricks or style. But then... like

Man proposes     God disposes        it is    Passionate Supporter Proposes    Dutta-Mitra Disposes

You name a player, Mohammedan Sporting will want to take him... but when they have to make full payment before end of the season, every body will see the fun!

This discussion has been closed.