IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• samsam 16458 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    sam wrote: »
    sam wrote: »
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @ArsenalFan700 don't go overboard with your comments. there are better ways to express your feelings.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Leave it @joyptan. He/She doesn't learn from old experience.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">You don't seem to learn from the past Indian football history which is why you support and think this sham league can actually work.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I was only talking about your use of words, not about your opinion about IPFL or PLS. And if you ask me about IPFL or PLS, I still support those. Opinion may differ, but we must appreciate and respect other's opinion. </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">No, no. You said that I do not learn from past experience and I came back at you by saying that you do not learn from past experience as well when it comes to Indian football. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And appreciate what? Dude we are on a forum. </font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I have nothing more to say _/\_</div>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ok guys, back to the topic....any more beckham, raul stories :P
  • samsam 16458 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    ok guys, back to the topic....any more beckham, raul stories :P

<br><div><br></div><div>Yeah lets discuss on topics relevant to this thread. </div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I will give IMG-Reliance a chance to prove themselves. There are many top players in their mid-30s who are now free agents.</font><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Massimo Ambrosini is a free agent. Eric Abidal, Yossi Benayoun, Florent Malouda, Roque Santa Cruz, Andrey Arshavin, and Sebastien Squillaci are all free agents. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Instead of focusing on guys who won't even sign in India like Beckham and Raul, IMG-Reliance should go for the other array of stars.</font></div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    thats what she said<br> :D
    samiam wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>No.</div>
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    samiam wrote: »

<br><div><br></div><div>No.</div>

<br><br>i was not referring 'she' to you<br>