IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    sam wrote: »
    IFA again wants to organize PLS in 2013.<div><br></div><div><table cellspacing="0" width="98%" style="font-family: SHREE_BAN_OTF_0592; font-size: medium; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"><tbody><tr align="left" class="story_18" style="font-size: 18pt; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><td align="center" class="subhead_khela" style="font-size: 18pt; color: rgb(0, 128, 0); margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">পিএলএস করতে ফের উদ্যোগী আইএফএ <br><br></td></tr><tr align="left" class="story_18" style="font-size: 18pt; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;"><td class="story">বিদেশি ফুটবলার এনে ফের প্রিমিয়ার লিগ সকার বা পিএলএস করার চেষ্টা শুরু করল আইএফএ। এ বার যদিও পিএলএস নামটা থাকছে না। নতুন নামে হবে লিগ। বছর দু’য়েক আগে পিএলএস শুরু হওয়ার কথা ছিল। ফুটবলার নিলাম হয়ে যাওয়ার পরও মাঠ সমস্যায় সে বার অপমৃত্যু ঘটেছিল টুর্নামেন্টের। আইএফএ সচিব উৎপল গঙ্গোপাধ্যায় শুক্রবার অবশ্য দাবি করলেন, “২০১৩-তেই এই টুর্নামেন্ট করব। কোনও সমস্যা হবে না।” জানা গেছে, জেলা ভিত্তিক ফ্রাঞ্চাইজি দল নিয়ে হবে লিগ। কলকাতায় খেলা হলেও এখানকার কোনও টিম থাকছে না। গত বারের পিএলএসের মতোই বিদেশি ফুটবলারদের আনারও চেষ্টা চলছে। কোনও বিশ্বকাপার খেলতে আসবে কি না তা নিয়ে অবশ্য এখনই বিস্তারিত কিছু বলতে রাজি নন আইএফএ সচিব। কতগুলি দল খেলবে তা-ও জানাতে চাননি। বললেন, “বিদেশি ফুটবলাররা থাকছেন। কিন্তু সেখানে বিশ্বকাপার খেলবে কি না এখনই বলা সম্ভব নয়। ক’টি দল খেলবে তা নিয়ে আলোচনা চলছে।”</td></tr></tbody></table></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Fuck them to. Fuck IMG-Reliance and fuck the IFA. Thinking that it is easy to make money from Indian football. The reality is though that you can't. The sooner the realize that the better.</div>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited June 2013
    @ArsenalFan700 don't go overboard with your comments. there are better ways to express your feelings.
  • samsam 16452 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    @ArsenalFan700 don't go overboard with your comments. there are better ways to express your feelings.

<br><div><br></div><div>Leave it @joyptan. He/She doesn't learn from old experience.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I don't know what to say except that it took me 7 revisions before I got this reply written.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Leave it @joyptan. He/She doesn't learn from old experience.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>You don't seem to learn from the past Indian football history which is why you support and think this sham league can actually work.</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div>Leave it @joyptan. He/<b>She</b> doesn't learn from old experience.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>She!!!! :P </div> =))
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    So, we have the following leagues -<div><br></div><div>1) I league - East</div><div>2) I League - West</div><div>3) I League - Final round</div><div>4) IMG/IPL League</div><div>5) IFA's dream league</div><div>6) IPFCA's league</div><div><br></div><div>Wow man, we are gonna re-define world football.</div><div><br></div><div>P.S. Also dont forget Durand, Federation Cup, IFA shield, Local leagues. Amd I would argue that all players should be allowed in Santosh trophy</div><div> :P</div>
    rudra wrote: »

<br><div style="font-weight: normal;"><br></div><div>Leave it @joyptan. He/<b>She</b> doesn't learn from old experience.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>She!!!! :P </div> =))

<br><div><br></div><div>In fairness I did post a screenshot of my screen once on here and the background was the Disney princesses.</div>
  • samsam 16452 Points

<br><div><br></div><div>You don't seem to learn from the past Indian football history which is why you support and think this sham league can actually work.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>I was only talking about your use of words, not about your opinion about IPFL or PLS. And if you ask me about IPFL or PLS, I still support those. Opinion may differ, but we must appreciate and respect other's opinion. </div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">Leave it @joyptan. He/She doesn't learn from old experience.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">You don't seem to learn from the past Indian football history which is why you support and think this sham league can actually work.</div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;">I was only talking about your use of words, not about your opinion about IPFL or PLS. And if you ask me about IPFL or PLS, I still support those. Opinion may differ, but we must appreciate and respect other's opinion. </div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">No, no. You said that I do not learn from past experience and I came back at you by saying that you do not learn from past experience as well when it comes to Indian football. </font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">And appreciate what? Dude we are on a forum. </font></div>
This discussion has been closed.