IMG-Reliance sponsored AIFF's IPL style league

Comments

• wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Good, good progress
  • As a Bengaluru FC supporter, i don know what will happen to BFC after this IPL Football...now we are getting good crowds for the matches...there's lot of interest generated by the club via Social media..<br><br>We can get the interest and support of the people for the I League itself...BFC is a good example for that..<br><br>I don know what will be the reaction of BFC fans..if they have another team frm bangalore..to support...i really feel it will damage the interest of the fans towards BFC...<br><br>What is the exact result they are expecting from this IPL Football?    <br>
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    What is the exact result they are expecting from this IPL Football?    <br>

Money!!!
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    Stealing of Tax and conversion of Black Money to white by fake invoice etc.<br>
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    As a Bengaluru FC supporter, i don know what will happen to BFC after this IPL Football...now we are getting good crowds for the matches...there's lot of interest generated by the club via Social media..</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">We can get the interest and support of the people for the I League itself...BFC is a good example for that..</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">I don know what will be the reaction of BFC fans..if they have another team frm bangalore..to support...i really feel it will damage the interest of the fans towards BFC...</font><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">What is the exact result they are expecting from this IPL Football?    </font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Delicious chutney.</font></div>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    BIG FM is a reliance subsidiary. I can see they are bitten hard by the IPL bug. Bg moneysuckers these Ambani Bros. are. They would never have enough. They do ZERO for the society with all that money. A friend of mine who had earlier worked for a 'charity' organisation of Reliance said it was all to create fake account statements that they prepare to save Rs 200 Crore that they are supposed to spend on CSR annually as per law
  • munna219777munna219777 28505 Points
    @nameWTHeld ; Very well said!!!  These corporates are committing a real scam. They take tax credit in the name of Corporate Social Responsibility but then create fake invoice in the name of Sports. Unfortunately Indian Football is in the clutches of IMG which is Reliance subsidiary now. <br>
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    As a Bengaluru FC supporter, i don know what will happen to BFC after this IPL Football...now we are getting good crowds for the matches...there's lot of interest generated by the club via Social media..<br><br>We can get the interest and support of the people for the I League itself...BFC is a good example for that..<br><br>I don know what will be the reaction of BFC fans..if they have another team frm bangalore..to support...i really feel it will damage the interest of the fans towards BFC...<br><br>What is the exact result they are expecting from this IPL Football?    <div><br></div><div>
    </div><div><br></div><div>IMG-R aren't that stupid....</div><div>They have realized that JSW have done a good thing in a formerly footballing city like Bengaluru , so effectively BFC have done all the work for IMG-R.</div><div>They have a fan base, will invest in flood lights and stadium renovations, and already have 2 marquee Indian players in Robin & Sunil</div><div>BFC will be given the chance to ":bid" for the Bengaluru franchise </div><div><br></div><div>Word from the inside is that Salgaocar & Dempo will also have similar back room deals.</div><div><br></div><div>All these owners are pretty close to Ambani's , so sure they are in regular consultations..</div>
This discussion has been closed.