Mumbai FC News

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

Why will he leave MFC to SCG.... when he knows that MFC is giving him all oppotunity than what he was getting with SCG...

Lobo left because it was much bigger team tham mumbai.... same is what could be the reason if gabriel think of moving
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Good to see this guy do well. Has always been underestimated. He is among the best left footed players from Goa.

And everybody knows.what a big bully Odafa was when he was at CB. He even got the coaches kicked out.

• sanvedjadhavsanvedjadhav 1096 Points
    edited December 2012

Nicolas was however quick to add a statement: "There is no politics with Dempo and that's why they are on top."

dont believe u here mate :))

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> sanvedjadhav said:
    > Nicolas was however quick to add a statement: "There is no politics with Dempo and that's why they are on top."

dont believe u here mate :))

in this case chak de india dialogue goes
    "har team ka ek hi gunda hota hai aur is team team ka gunda mein hun" here it suits well for armando...
    he has all the saying in the club from top to bottom so no room for politics
  • In Indian Sports, noone retires. Whether it is player or coach or politician in sports. They have to be kicked out.

• > munna21977 said:
    > In Indian Sports, noone retires. Whether it is player or coach or politician in sports. They have to be kicked out.

That explains why old players like Avito D'Cuhna are still playing. 34 years old and a normal player in CFL games. Takes up a spot that should realistically go to a much younger player. 

Also it took a while for Climax and Mahesh to leave the Indian NT and Baichung wanted to stay as well.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > In Indian Sports, noone retires. Whether it is player or coach or politician in sports. They have to be kicked out.

>
    >

next year dempo head coach last season

Armando is only 59. At least give it a go till your 65.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > Ashlesh said:
    > > > > munna21977 said:
    > > > > In Indian Sports, noone retires. Whether it is player or coach or politician in sports. They have to be kicked out.

> > >
    > > >

next year dempo head coach last season

> >
    > >

Armando is only 59. At least give it a go till your 65.

>
    >

he is having some cardiac problem so wont continue for long as a coach 

Oh, then I respect that. Hopefully he can find a good successor. Potentially I would say Mauricio Afonso.
  • > Ashlesh said:
    > luis barreto who is on loan at mumbai from dempo i should say he is not impressed me a litle bit he have problem with crosses and soemtimes lack in decision making

mumbai have k sharath of chirag kerala why not use him 

Because Mumbai have used all their goalkeepers and only Barreto actually looked good. The rest concede 3 goals per game.