Mumbai FC News

Comments

• Yusif Yakubu turned out to be a very good signing for them.

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> munna21977 said:
    > Yusif Yakubu turned out to be a very good signing for them.

He is an I-league legend....
    you tend to get some success when such player is around you
    the best thing i liked about the forward line is that most of the time yakubu is helping gabriel and ashutosh get into the game.. his experience could mould them into better player than what one expected of them
  • What about Jayesh Rane? I am surprised that the top scorer in the 2012 I-League U20 is invisible when he plays in I-League for Mumbai this season.

Overall though I feel Jamil is doing the right thing in slowly easing Rane into the I-League and not rushing him.

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > What about Jayesh Rane? I am surprised that the top scorer in the 2012 I-League U20 is invisible when he plays in I-League for Mumbai this season.

Overall though I feel Jamil is doing the right thing in slowly easing Rane into the I-League and not rushing him.

i think he is inherited slowly as you pointed out..... as he did started for 1-2 matches... and couple more 2nd half subs...
    as Mumbai get themselves into business end where there wont much left to play we might see him more often i guess
  • > shankar said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > What about Jayesh Rane? I am surprised that the top scorer in the 2012 I-League U20 is invisible when he plays in I-League for Mumbai this season.

>
    >

i think he is inherited slowly as you pointed out..... as he did started for 1-2 matches... and couple more 2nd half subs...
    as Mumbai get themselves into business end where there wont much left to play we might see him more often i guess

Hopefully. I am really interested in seeing how he managed to do so well in the I-League U20 and translate it onto I-League.

he has taken time everytime MFC had pushed him to next step...

dont be surprised of he is taking time to settel here..
    i think he could be on his best from next season's ending and on
  • > shankar said:
    > he has taken time everytime MFC had pushed him to next step...

dont be surprised of he is taking time to settel here..
    i think he could be on his best from next season's ending and on

Ya, he will get their.

Now, what happened to Chetan Tandel and Reed Santos.

not much idea about their status as the elite division matches where MFC u-19 team play hasnt started due to unavailability of cooperage

and if there is next player who could get call to MFC senior debut that would be rohit mirza... he was assisting almost half of MFC junior team in past..
  • > shankar said:
    > not much idea about their status as the elite division matches where MFC u-19 team play hasnt started due to unavailability of cooperage

and if there is next player who could get call to MFC senior debut that would be rohit mirza... he was assisting almost half of MFC junior team in past..

I am not even sure that he is on the team now (Rohit Mirza) because he is not listed on the MFC website and goal.com as well (and I-League's website).