Bengaluru FC Season 2013-14

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    dont twist our words bro. i call idiots on all ppl who throw things on the pitch just bcos they are unhappy no matter they are BFC or lol USC.

btw will the bottles will also be classier the higher the ticket range ;0
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29736 Points
    Finally you appreciate our work =))
    edited December 2013
    We are spreading awareness on "how to behave on such occasions like... when we are losing or when away fans are louder" through our facebook groups and. pages...and we are trying to make sure that these types of incidents don't happen in future...

And a very big thanks to everyone who praised our fans..and our club BFC and Bangaloreans..by using the words such as 'idiots' and also by 'lot of cute smileys'.........

Thanks..
    no use of spreading awareness on facebook because people on facebook are classier fans who are wall behaved they people who miss behave are unedicated people who don't have facebook.

• chelseaindiachelseaindia 54 Points
    edited December 2013
    But...some of the FB users will be sitting...with non FB users...so they might intervene in those type of situations...

Like me for example....

• Finally you appreciate our work =))
    Yes...if I didn't thanked your great work..then you might say "BFC fans are heartless; they don't know how to appreciate others"

I love bfc and their fans are young and very active on social media.
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    I love bfc and their fans are young and very active on social media.
    They're so hip with their cool new gadget and social-media. OooOooOoOoh look at us! We're TWEETING about Indian soccer... NOT cricket. I am so hipster! <push 3d glasses without lenses up>

HYUK HYUK HYUK HYUK 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Ya, this is nothing new and in a way an insult to clubs like Pune FC who have done a lot more than Bengaluru FC in terms of online presence.
  • Ya, this is nothing new and in a way an insult to clubs like Pune FC who have done a lot more than Bengaluru FC in terms of online presence.
    I don't know exactly who done better at online strategies PFC or BFC, but I am very sure that Bangaloreans are doing way better than the Punekars in terms of loving their home team....(no disrespect to PFC and their fans)

For eg, today one of our fan club member is going to "Dhoom 3" at Garuda Mall which is opposite to the stadium..and he promised that he will convince atleast 5 of his friends to come to the match...likewise everyone promised to get some friends to the stadium...

Another example...for the last match...4 of our fans club members(including me) who stood near the counter and asked everyone(who r coming to get their tickets) to come and join the marching...that proved to be a good idea..and marching was a success...