India vs Nepal Live Discussions, September 5 2013

Comments

• <P>are other SAFF nations improving or we are playing badly ..i think india is lagging  in devepolment pace</P>
    <P>see maldives, nepal,afghanistan all have football as number one sport.for india it is cricket.</P>
    <P>if this continues i seriously feel that we would be getting beaten by afghanistan,nepal ,maldives by 3-4 goal margin.</P>
    <P>what suddenly has happened our u 23 side won easily.. why are these bunch making simple tournaments like lenge cup qualifiers look bigger than what they are??</P>
    <P> </P>
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    Till this current bad crop is replaced entirely by fresh ones, there is no hope. So guys do not keep your expectations high. We will be the same for the next few years. And Wim is here to stay till June 2014 at least
  • <P>but atleast good to see that india shifted to 4-3-3 formation from 4-5-1.</P>
    <P> </P>
    <P>attacking intent was there. </P>
  • BadBad 5141 Points
    I seriously think we need a striker and a good play maker(Perhaps Brandon).Dika and vineeth can rip apart the Saff Region.If we dream of qualifying for 2022 World cup then we should be winning against Saff nations with a margin of atleast 2-0 in their backyard and perhaps 3-0 or 4-0 when they com to India.The killing instinct is lacking in the team and the only answer to these problems can be someone like Pappas.A completely new team needs to be developed be it form u-19 or u-23.<br><br>Player like Alwyn gets benched after having one bad game but what about Mohanraj and others.<br><br>palyers like Brandon,Dika,Vineeth,Uttam,Daniel,Alwyn needs to play consistently as this team looks a shitty team tbh.<br><br>
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    let us forget the world cup for some time now..first we need to reach Asia cup..Asia Cup 2022 shud be our target<br>
  • karanshkaransh 542 Points
    The other day India were lucky.The evil that she was surpnakha was bound to meet her fate. Sunil Chettri should retire, Jeje was pathetic. We have no reason to be sad we were never in the match. Neither do we have the excuse of foreign players playing for the opposition. May be Wim is ruling the NT under his whims. Non of our strikers have the scoring intent, if I league is not producing good strikers, better he should have picked only midfielders and defenders. At least deserving players could have made it to the team. Wim to me seems like a waste of money, he is not as good a strategist as Bob, neither has he any creativity. Why are we so much infatuated with foreign coach why not the style of Asia cup 1964, Asian games 1962 1970, 1978?
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    As expected we disappoint buddha, he better associate himself with Nepal.
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    ashindia wrote: »
    As expected we disappoint buddha, he better associate himself with Nepal.

To that he needs to be a Glory hunter. :D
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    Sunil chhetri wont be in next match time to give a new hope a chance<br>
  • RonnyRonny 10460 Points
    today I was actually happy that coach atleast didnt start with Lenny and Francis..dont know if it was due to fatigue or he wanted to see what the rest wud offer..anyways same old result..now we can understand how this team drew with BFC...To be honest our defence was decent so far in tournament and Raju Gaikwad has not made an appearance yet :)