SAFF Championship 2013, Final, India vs Afganistan Live Discussions

Comments

• Goodluck india.. support from nepal..
  • StrikerStriker 107 Points
    edited September 2013
    nnipp1 wrote: »
    <div style="font-style: normal;">Afghan coach with some inflammatory comments about his squad being superior.</div><div style="font-style: normal;"><br></div>Sunil really does have the physique of an 11 yr old, it's amazing that he has been able to play professionally with the lack of any physical gifts. I can see why no teams are intimidated after seeing the small indian football teams on the field. These SAFF team coaches especially love to talk irrational trash. I think it is more political than anything, every country in this region truly hates Indian people for some reason or another..<div style="font-style: normal;"><br></div><div><i>admin edit : Inflammatory comments edited out</i></div>

<br><div>Whoa! you cant generalize like that, im afghan so i can say this as a fact that 90% of afghans love indians and there music, movies, tv shows etc... ask @afgsoccer. Afghanistan has better political ties with india than any other SAFF country. BUT this is football so if we have to we'll kick some ass whether its nepal standing in front of us or india. BTW the match tonight is going to be awesome cant wait!</div>
  • AdamAdam 65 Points
    <div style="font-style: normal;"><em>Afghan coach with some inflammatory comments about his squad being superior.</em></div><div style="font-style: normal;"><em><br></em></div><em>Sunil really does have the physique of an 11 yr old, it's amazing that he has been able to play professionally with the lack of any physical gifts. I can see why no teams are intimidated after seeing the small indian football teams on the field. These SAFF team coaches especially love to talk irrational trash. I think it is more political than anything, every country in this region truly hates Indian people for some reason or another..</em><div style="font-style: normal;"><br> </div><div style="font-style: normal;">After  going through this...what Robin singh said was absolutely correct..jai India</div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Adam wrote: »
    <div style="font-style: normal;"><em>Afghan coach with some inflammatory comments about his squad being superior.</em></div><div style="font-style: normal;"><em><br></em></div><em>Sunil really does have the physique of an 11 yr old, it's amazing that he has been able to play professionally with the lack of any physical gifts. I can see why no teams are intimidated after seeing the small indian football teams on the field. These SAFF team coaches especially love to talk irrational trash. I think it is more political than anything, every country in this region truly hates Indian people for some reason or another..</em><div style="font-style: normal;"><br> </div><div style="font-style: normal;">After  going through this...what Robin singh said was absolutely correct..jai India</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>the comment is from @nnip1 , only the first line is what Afghani coach has said</div>
  • AdamAdam 65 Points
    Small indian team??? I guess not.
  • AdamAdam 65 Points
    Someone tell Wim to play 4-4-2 or any other formation but with 2 strikers as Afghanistan is a physical team. Pls psl plsssssssssssss
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana">
    Adam wrote: »
    Small indian team??? I guess not.

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"><br></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;">best reply has been given by Wim Koevermans,</div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"> <span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10pt;">"We do have some small-sized Players in our squad but they are all Piranhas”</span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; line-height: normal;"><span style="background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10pt;"><br></span></div><div><font color="#333333" face="lucida grande, tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"><span style="line-height: 18px;">Lets give the remaining replies during the game....i think its gonna be a physical game</span></font></div>
  • AdamAdam 65 Points
    I can say...alwyn , sunil , jeje, francis ...their frame is small
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    I can assure you these afghans who say they are physically stronger will fall as if a speeding lorry has stuck them each time an indian player touches em. Thats been the problem in Saff games, too much play acting. Get on with the game and try and win it without cribbing or blaming anyone.
    I wont be surprised the Afghan coach will stage a walkout show if any decision turns against them. Just get on with the game rather than talking rubbish man.
  • ashindiaashindia 9248 Points
    These all are cheap tactics of Afghan coach.

If he thinks we are not physical enough we'll call up giant Khali