SAFF Championship 2013, Final, India vs Afganistan Live Discussions

Comments

• ajmalajmal 1208 Points
    I think our strikers find it difficult to cope up with the passing football..they may fare well with the older style..They could score more goals from the mistakes of the defenders during long shots..and also they have better heading skills due to playing direct style..I wonder if they do much corner kick training now..
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>I was in Ramkrishna Mission school and Vivekananda kendra Vidhyalaya...but never wore dhoti...except for some few in cultural programs trying to enact Swamiji or Ramkrishna or even Shardama as ours was only boys school $-) </p><p>But had lots of prayers morning, evening, before breakfast,lunch or dinner , before going to bed and after waking up and god... even before bathing. Miss those days btw!</p>
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    With not so prolific strikers Wim should have gone for 2 strikers...that would have given India a goal. Ab shodo yaar...hope India does well in the coming friendlies.
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    sam wrote: »
    namewtheld wrote: »
    The matter of fact is that even Nepalis wear Dhoti!
    You were in Ramharipur RK Mission school? <br>

<br><div>Yes! Well that pretty much gives away my identity! But how would you know?</div>
  • samsam 16425 Points
    edited September 2013
    sam wrote: »
    The matter of fact is that even Nepalis wear Dhoti!
    You were in Ramharipur RK Mission school? <br>

<br><div>Yes! Well that pretty much gives away my identity! But how would you know?</div>
    then we have at least 2 mutual friends-rajen n suvasis......rajen my clg mate n suvasis my childhood friend;;;;;;saw them in ur fb frnd list.....r u 4m dere batch? den may be v hv more mutual  frnds<div><br></div>
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    ok guys this conversation can go on privately in fb :) or atleast in online chatting
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    Now I have enough information to start my investigation and find out who @nameWTHeld realy is. :-?

Initiating feludagiri sequence! :-q
  • samsam 16425 Points
    Joyptan wrote: »
    Now I have enough information to start my investigation and find out who @nameWTHeld realy is. :-?

Initiating feludagiri sequence! :-q
    Feluda character is already taken by me. But u can be a good assistant, Topse u know :P<br>
  • wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    Anyone know the attendence for the 2013 SAFF final ... ? I can't find it anywhere...
  • AkoiAkoi 2 Points
    <p>6 to 7 thousand fans as per goalnepal.com page</p>