death of bengal clubs? challenge to goan clubs?

Comments

• PFC is a 5 year old club...Mohun bagan is 120 years old club..

when new boys are showing you the way just you ave to adopt ..that it..

10 years and PFC would vhave won evrything AFC has to offer.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    This topic has been done dusted and buried earlier on the forum...
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    edited October 2013
    when was it buried? want to get more ppl involved in proactive discussions rather than just post links from news websites and talk abt it before moving on for the next news.

Harry, absolutely right in saying pune play brilliantly? was a joy to watch academy players+proper drilled professionals playing pleasing football. few more things done correctly then they could really pull ahead of the others.

initially thought proper challenge to either bengal or goa could be the north east but due to economic pressures there meant they will just be glad to hang on to i-league.
    Lot of hype abt blore's start but am yet to see a proper game play for em. they seem to hit a lot on the counter rather than dominate possession.

however mohd & bagan!! shocking game play. seriously outdated and not smart at all.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    dx7778 wrote: »
    when was it buried? want to get more ppl involved in proactive discussions rather than just post links from news websites and talk abt it before moving on for the next news.

Harry, absolutely right in saying pune play brilliantly? was a joy to watch academy players+proper drilled professionals playing pleasing football. few more things done correctly then they could really pull ahead of the others.

initially thought proper challenge to either bengal or goa could be the north east but due to economic pressures there meant they will just be glad to hang on to i-league.
    Lot of hype abt blore's start but am yet to see a proper game play for em. they seem to hit a lot on the counter rather than dominate possession.

however mohd & bagan!! shocking game play. seriously outdated and not smart at all.

<br><div><br></div><div>You have not explored the forum much... have you?</div>
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i can check the old forums if there is a sticky sub forum to it. makes it easier for ppl who wanna discuss threads like these doesnt it?
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    strange title for a discussion
  • preetampreetam 870 Points
    This time i want bfc or pfc to win d league not goan or bengal club
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i have doubts on BFC to win although i want them to, but i dont see counterattacking football as Plan A will win u the league. they have a solid back 4 but its upfront and in the middle that i have a problem.

PFC though look extremely dangerous this season. They are officially now no more dark horses but serious title contenders.

Salgoacar & EB only two clubs who represent the goa & bengal for title in my opinion but still too early to say
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Why is this in the 2013-14 I-League section. Also why is this still a thread. It should be closed.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Why is this in the 2013-14 I-League section. Also why is this still a thread. It should be closed.
    you got answer for 2nd question now with 2goan cllun in bottonlm half with 2 non goan clubs looking as title favorites with 1goan club