2013-14 I-League Round 17: Back to business!

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29246 Points
    Wolfe is ok but lagos need to lose weight
    So the highly rated Lagos comes to India to shed weight - and as an incentive for that is paid in crores! This is Indian football. He must hv been well groomed by Carlos Hernandez!

:D
    just like his country mate

• 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    PFC VS SCG WAS 100000 TIMES BETTER THEN THIS MATCH .. SHIT MATCH 
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    One thing is for sure after this match... both these teams are out of the race. There is just no way that, after this performance from both sides, that both can expect to make a run for the title. Both looked unorganized, the foreigners looked off, and many of the players lacked any defensive ability at all.

In fact, that is what pissed me off the most: the lack of defensive ability. The amount of times I shouted at my computer screen just for a player to actually challenge the player on the ball instead of just contain is uncountable. Just bloody stick out a foot and get the ball. 

Also, the decision making when on the attack was dreadful. You have a player open to your left and you decide to kick the ball forward into danger. Also, how hard is it to just shimmy to the left or right when a defender is coming at you? Apparently it is massivily hard!
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    why the hell CB wasted Sabana as DMF .. when he was so effective behind CF .. and wolfe ,Bawlant wasted ..they need new formation to setup Lagos in between 

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    @ArsenalFan700 You are forgetting that Churchill Bros is actually trying to save their arse from relegation, to talk about their title prospects is ridiculous
    why the hell CB wasted Sabana as DMF .. when he was so effective behind CF .. and wolfe ,Bawlant wasted ..they need new formation to setup Lagos in between 

They should drop Lagos. We need to give a reminder to these foreigners who come to I-League that if you want to play here and not give a shit, fine, but you at least should be fit. If Lagos is not willing to get fit, drop him till he gets a hint.
    I started to feel that ISL is need of an hour, With this football I dont see any investors turning towards Indian football 
    Haha, that would desperate mate :)

Honestly, we need a revamp of Indian football and the way we select our coaches and foreigners. Armando Colaco and Mariano Dias/Subhash Bhowmick are old styled coaches in Indian football and while they are successful, they have not actually improved Indian football. We need creative coaches and skillful foreigners if we are to grow as a country.
    edited February 2014
    @ArsenalFan700 You are forgetting that Churchill Bros is actually trying to save their arse from relegation, to talk about their title prospects is ridiculous
    They still could have gained 36 points to reach 49 points at the end... Bengaluru FC are currently on 30. They still had a chance believe it or not if they could have gained at least 30 of the 36.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    We all enjoy your enthusiasm mate...but trying to justify the ballsup and saying Churchill are title contenders sounds about as ridiculous as a Subhas Bhowmick team talk !
    Churchill aren't winning the title this year or anytime soon.
    You think BFC won't pick up 2 more wins the reat of the season ????
    Thats would take a monumental conspiracy theory for that to happen....
    We all enjoy your enthusiasm mate...but trying to justify the ballsup and saying Churchill are title contenders sounds about as ridiculous as a Subhas Bhowmick team talk !
    Churchill aren't winning the title this year or anytime soon.
    You think BFC won't pick up 2 more wins the reat of the season ????
    Thats would take a monumental conspiracy theory for that to happen....
    Did I say they would... I just said mathematically they could of... plus trying to justify a ballsup of my own... forgot this is the internet though so I was screwed from the get go. :p