2013-14 I-League Round 17: Back to business!

Comments

• wekaweka Alabama, United States245 Points
    So no streams I take it... or broadcasting
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited February 2014

Yes Soccerlover.. has anybody seen Anjan Mitra/Debasish Dutta/Tutu Basu/Srinjay Basu ever being grilled by the Media ? No.. the Media writes what these shameless Officials want them to write. Coach is the perfect scapegoat. The Coach and the Players are of course accountable.... but what about these Officials who are sticking to the Chairs  without achieving anything for years together ? We the supporters of the Big 2 fight  at the stadium.. abuse each other.. lose cool when our team fails... but the Officials don't care. By sticking to the chair of Mohun Bagan they continue to earn the social respect, media coverage but never ever draw out any plan for the betterment of the club. Mohun Bagan Officials are even worse than the "Kalidas". They go for some gimmicks only to save their thicker than Rino skin. Also the ex stars like Subroto Bhattacharya who is an expert in criticizing Karim. Problem for Subroto is he knows he can't be a long time Coach of any I-League team since he doesn't have A B C D ...Z Licence so he is zealous. All will see how he would ensure United SC fight relegation this year. 

• Also with a huge competition these days on Readership in Print Media, the media persons hv to create hype ("chomok") everyday to either hold on to/increase readership. Hence all these hype. Bagan have not changed a coach since end 2012(after Karim came in), and media is surprised that how come a team like Bagan can continue with one coach for almost 1.5 yrs - so they need to "create" stories to once again start the coach's musical chair game of Bagan! And to the "credit" of Tutus-Anjans-Debasishs, in order to save their ass, they wud sack a coach - thereby showing the public that they r concerned abt the club and hence the change! And media wud hv lots of juciy stories to write abt on this - so that readership increases!
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29216 Points
    Anyone know if there will be streams for today's matches?
    Pfc tv to stream this match live

Watch "I-League - PFC vs MDSP - Prematch" on YouTube -
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    Until and unless this old-age management of Bengal clubs is not changed, till then this is going to happen...Bengal clubs are old and should take forward the football in the right direction and set an example for others to follow.. Sadly this is not happening. Obsolete people with obsolete ideas in management will degrade standard of football and Bengal football will keep to rot in hell while other clubs like pune fc, bengaluru fc will achieve success..
  • hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    HALF TIME: United SC 1-0 Mumbai FC (Eric Brown 43')
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited February 2014

Pune FC v MSC is a Round 21 or 22 match. Am I right ? If it is so, then the scheduling by AIFF has gone crazy as we still have the EB v MSC, EB v PFC, EB v CB 1st leg matches pending but a later Round match is preponed.

• hadfadkarhadfadkar 1236 Points
    FULL TIME: United SC 1-1 Mumbai FC
    (Eric Brown 43', Nicholas Rodrigues 90+1')