2014-15 I-League General Discussion Thread

Comments

• ashindiaashindia 9258 Points
    Indian football is nothing without I-League, even ISL will not survive. Let I-League boycott for one season and let AIFF and IMG RIL realize its importance.
    MaddieDeb_Banmunna219777goalkeeparsamiam
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    For Indian football to develop, we need to have both leagues for the next 4-5 years. I-League cause it will provide average players to turn professional. ISL cause it will help monetize the league and provide platform to exceptionally talented players to rub shoulder with or against the best. 

But, after 4-5 years, when ISL hopefully settles and starts acting independently and length increases to 6 months, then I don't think we need I-League. 

In other words, we can say that I-League is just a stepping stone for ISL to develop and after some time we will abandon the older child and we won't need him. :P
    7negimunna219777ashindiaDeb_Bangoalkeepardebarghya89
  • ashindiaashindia 9258 Points
    edited August 2014
    No need of I-Legue its unprofessional, has low profile foreign players and no professional attitude. ISL will develop Indian football no need of it. Let I-League clubs abandon.

@Coolgagan these cheap comments from you prove that you have no idea about Indian football and no wonder you support ISL and Man-Chest-Hair United. 

coolgaganmunna219777Deb_BanSoccerStargoalkeepardebarghya89
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    bro at least refrain from personal attacks. we support isl doesn't mean we have no idea about indian football. and whoever is standing for i league doesn't necessarily mean he / she is the Einstein of Indian Football.
    coolgaganmunna219777debarghya89
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    We are all fighting for better footballing cause in India. Just facts and figures. Expressing views and facing reality. How incapable/gandu Aiff officials are.. I accept the change but not at the cost regular calendar... Why all the world class rules and AFC club criteria for failed product I-league. Why not ISL!!! Why congest premier League because of ISL. How much regular playing time lost of all budding and existing players...why clubs pay more amount to players when they actually be dead in some years... How many clubs associated with ISL.. 4/5... Indian players will be on bench... How rest will improve quality or performance... I'm not against ISL or PRO I league. There is huge injustice for I-League clubs and no respect for legacy of Bengal clubs. We need huge revamp in dumbfuck AIFF and make India strong footballing nation.
    munna219777coolgaganashindianamewtheldDeb_Bangoalkeepar
    HAHA! I see a frustrated soul there. Don't worry. Take it easy kiddo. And if you think my comments are cheap, then you have no idea how idiotic your comments are. All of your posts are full of crap whining about the ill-effects of ISL and how in the long run it will ruin Indian football. As if your I-League has developed the game. It has further pulled the game down. I think you are the most illogical person I have ever met who likes to face criticism and doesn't like to think logically. WHY BRO?? Why is it that you are like this??

All I want is Indian football to develop. If we have to abandon clubs like East Bengal, Mohun Bagan, we will have to do it. We don't need those who don't want to develop their mentality. This is not me who is saying this., 

But this has been said by IM Vijayan a couple of days ago. If you want to say something against me, you;re free to do so. But, its the legend himself who says this. I respect these clubs but instead of spending so much of money every year, still they don't win the league. why?? Can you answer??
    7negimunna219777souravindiaashindiaDeb_Bangoalkeepardebarghya89
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2975 Points
    @DX I was very happy Bengaluru didn't get ISL... All the hard work done BFC fruits shouldn't be eaten by some other crooks... Karnataka or Bengaluru people are very clever in choosing things... Even well pakaged system doesn't work if things aren't good enough. CCL or KPL or Ranaji in Bengaluru doesn't get crowds. For that matter RCB too... Pro KABBADI was huge success because BB was playing good and 5k stadiums making electrifying environment... Hope it replaces cricket...
    munna219777ashindiaDeb_Bangoalkeepar
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    cool gagan.. we have our own opinions on the benefits of isl. but lets not ridicule the others opinions.
    for me am neither pro or anti isl at the same time i will see the promises fulfilled by isl when i see it.
    you can enjoy isl for two months while others can enjoy 5 months of i-league. net net we have 7-8 months of proper indian football so am happy.
    as long as each other doesnt step on other leagues toe.
    munna219777
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    yes coolgagan we have to admit that the points pro i league friends are raising isn't totally invalid. yes they fear because they loveindian football like us. so dont
    don't abuse them too. every one of us wants the devedevelopment of our football.
    1. Pro isl members are radical fraction who think that a revolution can change sad state.
    2. Pro i league members a bit orthodox who think we can acheive from within the system.
    moto of both of us is same Indian Football At Top. WE ARE NOT ENEMIES WE ARE BROS.
    KEEP CALM WATCH ISL AND I LEAGUE.
    munna219777preetamnamewtheldDeb_Bangoalkeepar
    @footydip: I will never abuse others until and unless they provoke me. I never spoke bad about anyone on this forum. Its just that my comments don't go down well with some people on this forum. They provoke me. I entertain all comments with respect. 
    footydipdebarghya89