Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > @Ashlesh Ban them if there was violence by players and management. But cant blame them for fan behaviour especially it is not known that stone could have come from EB supporter also. Mohun bagan players did not indulge in any violence. Climax lawrence behaviour was more violent towards referee then Odafa behaviour.:P  Both got Red card thats good.

as far as Bengal being unsafe is concerned, anyone remembers Fransa-Pax FC incident in 2006. Players, fans as well as owner of Fransa FC attacked referees, AIFF officials after the match along with Fransa supporters in Goa at fatorda. yet Goa was not banned.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fransa-Pax_FC

On 2nd November 2002, Santosh Trophy Finals between Goa and Manipur was abandoned after 55 minuites due to crowd behaviour. Match was replayed.
    I think that East bengal should be awarded three points and thats it-go on with the I-league. repair the broken concrete of Salt lake Stadium and dont let anyone sit in lower tier.
    > >

yes agree but dempo management lambasted players after that incident 
    and do you even know the fans who indulge in these kind of act get banned in goa 
    and i hope this time also fransa case repeat and mohun bagan get banned 

I think you just have bad blood over Bagan for "logistical" reasons.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited December 2012

I think MB should be demoted. Oldest club and all that bullshit does not count here. @munna. If you aer not sure who threw the stone that take action against the home team EB. Deduct 6 points of EB and 6 points of MB.

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

Domnic said:

I think MB should be demoted. Oldest club and all that bullshit does not count here. @munna. If you aer not sure who threw the stone that take action against the home team EB. Deduct 6 points of EB and 6 points of MB.

And clear the road for dempo & cb towards the i-league. :P Any way u have a good logic in it. U r from goa na?

• > Domnic said:
    > I think MB should be demoted. Oldest club and all that bullshit does not count here. @munna. If you aer not sure who threw the stone that take action against the home team EB. Deduct 6 points of EB and 6 points of MB.

WHY DEDUCT ANY POINTS! WHY DO ANYTHING TO THE CLUBS! Blame the police, blame the fans. They are the fucking culprits! Even neutrals at the stadium said that is was right for Bagan to stay out. If they went back out their then it would have been chaos with fans trying to rush back into the stadium while the police are still fighting the fans who stayed behind. Mass choas would have ensued and more players would be hurt!

It would be stupid of the AIFF to relegate or deduct points from both Bagan and Bengal. What they should do is have the officials of both clubs come in for a meeting and discuss this. Obviously more work needs to done with security to ensure that these derbies are safe. Learn from history, learn from your mistakes. Dont cause more chaos.
  • munna21977munna21977 2 Points
    edited December 2012

> Ashlesh said:
    > @munna wer u get stats from :P 
    2002 goa and manipur lol 

those matches was not in goa :P
    dude check your state before posting :P

Did I say Santosh trophy match was in goa? It was in Khuman Lampak Stadium, Imphal and I watched that match on TV.
    But yes this Fransa pax match in which owners and Goa supporters indulged in Violence was in Fatorda stadium, Margao.
    :P

• Well lets look at it like this. The disruption was from the Fransa-Pax players and owner. This was just the Mohun Bagan fans.... see the difference. How one is direct and the other is indirect.

• > Domnic said:
    > I think MB should be demoted. Oldest club and all that bullshit does not count here. @munna. If you aer not sure who threw the stone that take action against the home team EB. Deduct 6 points of EB and 6 points of MB.

Domnic Ban them if players or management indulge in violence like Fransa Pax case. but here players or management did not indulge in violence. For MB technically it was AWAY game.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

munna21977 said:
    > Domnic said:

Domnic Ban them if players or management indulge in violence like Fransa Pax case. but here players or management did not indulge in violence. For MB technically it was AWAY game.

Some stringent action needs to be taken against somebody. Either MB or EB. Or else this league will turn into a worthless piece of shit. At present it is goatshit, and if no action is taken it will turn into horse shit.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > munna21977 said:
    > > >

fransa got banned and mohun bagan yet to get banned that the difference hope to see mohun bagan too getting banned :D if not banned than more than 21 point deduction 

Really????? Well Fransa owner did not let the team play in further games. They disbanded the club. AIFF even set the date of replay with Air India but Fransa did not come to play. Fransa even refused an apology. They wanted an excuse to disband the club. How can you compare the two situations???
    Did MB owners and players indulge in violence? Did AIFF ban Fransa? MB has never refused to appear in further matches??? MB is not disbanding the club like Fransa.

• > Domnic said:
    > >.

>
    >
    > Some stringent action needs to be taken against somebody. Either MB or EB. Or else this league will turn into a worthless piece of shit. At present it is goatshit, and if no action is taken it will turn into horse shit.

Game should be awarded to east bengal. Punishment should be given to authorities for holding so many events - was there any need for Brazil masters game one day before??? Then who is the site engineer of Salt lake Stadium?? Ddidnt they see broken pieces of concrete? Sports minister should take the blame for not repairing floodlights in last 1 year and not maintaining stadium properly. Noone wants repeat of 1980 when 16 fans died in Eden Gardens after derby match.