Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > this time atleast 3 fans clubs coming together, forgetting their differences. Two demands - 1) AIFF to reconsider the ban. 2) Officials to step down
    >
    >

Sad part is that both demands won't be fully done. The second one can only be done with the ban in place. In order for that to happen then number 1 will have to be a smaller suspension period.

no the 2nd demand will stay even if the ban is overruled, yes I know the protests and demands will be much less stronger in that case. but the demand of stepping down is due to their mismanagement of cllub, picking up fights with IFA, AIFF etc., and poor team results.

• > rudra said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > this time atleast 3 fans clubs coming together, forgetting their differences. Two demands - 1) AIFF to reconsider the ban. 2) Officials to step down
    > >
    > >

Sad part is that both demands won't be fully done. The second one can only be done with the ban in place. In order for that to happen then number 1 will have to be a smaller suspension period.

no the 2nd demand will stay even if the ban is overruled, yes I know the protests and demands will be much less stronger in that case. but the demand of stepping down is due to their mismanagement of cllub, picking up fights with IFA, AIFF etc., and poor team results.

>
    >

I see why you would think that and I agree but I feel that wont help the cause at all. I mean obviously some officials will eventually leave the club but you and I know that their are officials that are really reluctant to give in.

Also, side question, who would replace them? On Facebook the people are saying the former players but I think thats stupid to say. Just as stupid as when people were calling for Baichung Bhutia to be the President of the AIFF. He is the CEO of United Sikkim and look at how he has managed that so far.

Former footballers are not fully fit to run the non-football activities of a club. They need degrees in that field.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points

no not former player...people who discuss in the pan indian groups of facebook are not really aware of the workings there. I will be honest, I am also not that updated, but there's always someone! some of the senior club members know more about the non-sports behind the scenes, but I dont think the time is ripe for them to discuss all this in open.

• > rudra said:
    > no not former player...people who discuss in the pan indian groups of facebook are not really aware of the workings there. I will be honest, I am also not that updated, but there's always someone! some of the senior club members know more about the non-sports behind the scenes, but I dont think the time is ripe for them to discuss all this in open.

So true. Guys like Chirag Tanna who talk on facebook are the real experts who outdo all of us. Would love it if Chirag and the other I-League people come on IFN. There time would be much better spent on here than facebook groups (no offense to them).
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

mohun bagan lawyer trying to tell that eb(being the organizer) sold only 25 tickets to mb supporters.

Ashlesh
    the rumors are that mohun bagan lawyer claiming that only 25 mohun bagan supporters bought the ticket 

how this could be possible is those lawyer have lost it 

they have proof it seems that only 25 supporters bought the tickets :P 

@domnic you were correct at least 2000 people in goa buy ticket here its just 25 :P 

Are u a fo*l compairing tickets sold/bought in goa and kolkata. Plesea try to restrain yourself from goa vs kolkata posts.

You win in bengal free is the norm. But goa nothing is free just that the clubs don't charge anything for tickets. I'm out of it.

• ashindiaashindia 9332 Points

Feel sorry for Mohun Bagan they will be missed definitely and Vijayan rightly pointed out that quality of league will go down to certain extent.Even though Mohun Bagan misused its funds it is one of those teams who have that financial muscle. 

candlelight vigil protesting against mismanagement of the club by Anjan Mitra and Debasish Dutta.