Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

leave that guy....

he is a child who loves getting attention... if mitra would love to have his legacy in the club then dont be surprised if vaibhav gets the call

i have stopped giving a look on his updates months ago.
  • There has been a speculation that Odafa would receiving a severe punishment for his antics on that day. Now its so double standard! If anybody has seen Odafa's past record, he is one of the most non controversial player on field...u wudnt see him getting into any altercation on field. Now its being widely believed that the crowd got instigated b'coz of outbursts against the referee(remember  - he did not react after he was red carded). At the same time, we have seen how Climax Lawerence have kicked the referee( Odafa did not even touch the referee), and have got away with a very lenient punishment. Similarly Bello and Uga got into a brawl(literally punching each other) and yet they have been banned for only two games. We all know, that there weren't much crowd in both the matches vis-a-vis MB - EB match. So does that mean , players have to conduct themselves in a different way when they are playing in front of a huge crowd vis-a-vis a lesser crowd, so as to escape the wrath of the stupid match officials! ? Or is it that the core committee consists of representatives of Dempo and EB(and not MB) and hence rules are bend to suit their players?  Its so fucking double standard.....

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

In the report Former Supreme Court Judge, Justice A K Ganguly sated that odafa's behaviour against the ref was one of main reasons for the situation which occurred afterwards. that chould be the reason why odafa might get even more punisment.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Many MB fans say that referee should not have given red card considering the situation relating to crowd. Now that should apply to players as well and they should conduct themselves properly in tricky situations.

• > Joyptan said:
    > In the report Former Supreme Court Judge, Justice A K Ganguly sated that odafa's behaviour against the ref was one of main reasons for the situation which occurred afterwards. that chould be the reason why odafa might get even more punisment.

So thats wrong my dear friend...! U mean to say if the match was played with lesser crowd, Odafa (even with that antics) wouldn't hv been punished(am assuming he would be punished now). Similarly, if the EB-Dempo and EB-Prayag match was played in front of a bigger crowd, and then these players would have recvd a severe punishment as opposed to what they have got! So the rules are determined by the attendance! Its a fucking joke....its ridiculous to say the least...and yet we talk of the verdict!  
  • > Domnic said:
    > Many MB fans say that referee should not have given red card considering the situation relating to crowd. Now that should apply to players as well and they should conduct themselves properly in tricky situations.

If the fucking referee who is officiating a derby in front of 1 lac + crowd is unaware of the circumstances/aftermath of a wrong decision, u expect the footballers to maintain cool and that too in such an intense match! Hope u have watched a soccer match in a  1 lac+ capacity stadium, and hence making that comment...

@Soccerlover To make it clear okpara & bello wasn't shown any red card,still they got baned for 2 matches.

Odafa was shown straight red car, so he whould automaticaly get a 2 match ban. And now aiff wan't punish for his behaviour against the ref.

Don't exaggerate by saying okpara & bello punched each other. i was watching that game and i saw what happend.

• > Joyptan said:
    > @Soccerlover To make it clear okpara & bello wasn't shown any red card,still they got baned for 2 matches.
    >
    > Odafa was shown straight red car, so he whould automaticaly get a 2 match ban. And now aiff wan't punish for his behaviour against the ref.
    >
    > Don't exaggerate by saying okpara & bello punched each other. i was watching that game and i saw what happend.

If u have seen the brawl between Uga and Bello, then say the truth, and dont just try to sweep things under the carpet. Anybody who has watched the match on that day has seen what happened....
    edited January 2013

Ok, uga and bello did punched each other like Muhammad Ali vs Sonny Liston but they wasn't shown red car but odafa did. hence more punisment for him than those two.

And who is sweeping things under the carpet? me or mb fans? who is the main culprit for this mess? don't stay in denial,open eyes and try to cure the cancer which have made
    MB = MOHUN BAGAN into MB = Mitra Basu Private LTD.