Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    haha you have hit the bull's eye projenator (btw is it projesh?) I know it is a crazy crazy idea but hey stranger things have happened in this world :P Yeah their competition reminds me of Amal Dutta - PK rivalry although it is way less vocal but still those are the things we fans and supporters live on right?
  • projenator wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    I know this is a crazy idea but I would love to see Morgan as coach and Subroto as TD for East bengal :D

<br><br>Man, you have gone nuts, both have vastly different styles but very complementary, they are just different people, it's like trying to mix oil and water but if you can mix them, albeit impossible, it can yield something unimaginably great<br>

<br><div><br></div><div>Tried that once. Idiotically I forgot the computer next to me was on and it started to make a weird noise and it was getting hot. Had to literally take the screen and bring it into the hallway and reconfigure it.</div>
    lol what? You tried mixing oil and water and your computer started making weird noise? ROFL =))
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">
    debjit1925 wrote:
    lol what? You tried mixing oil and water and your computer started making weird noise? ROFL =))

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That and I had a Bunsen burner on at the same time. Ya, not a smart move. Plus I had mixed some aluminum and barium.</font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2"><br></font></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">In short... it was a great day :)</font></div>
    OMG you made my day because I'm a chemistry major and have a doctorate in chemistry, so nothing makes me more happy than that :D
  • debjit1925 wrote:
    OMG you made my day because I'm a chemistry major and have a doctorate in chemistry, so nothing makes me more happy than that :D

<br><div><br></div><div>Now I know who to talk to when I have trouble :P</div>
    any time buddy, any time :)
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    haha you have hit the bull's eye projenator (btw is it projesh?) I know it is a crazy crazy idea but hey stranger things have happened in this world :P Yeah their competition reminds me of Amal Dutta - PK rivalry although it is way less vocal but still those are the things we fans and supporters live on right?

<br><br>Absolutely, that's what makes it a CULTURE, all these spicy tidbits are lacking elsewhere in India, makes it so bland and mundane.<br><br><br>
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    http://www.mohunbaganac.com/news-detail/mariners-defeated-in-nepal<br><br>The match report from the official website. May, why was Dhanrajan played, god knows ? Nabi was played in central midfield to keep out Missi masih.  From the report, it seems that the Nepal strikers were very skilful, dribbling three defenders, this sounds too good to be true ! <br><br>I suspect that the match report was written in a way to make the Nepal team look better than they are, so as to cover up serious deficiencies in MB defence.<br>
    <span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Just read in Bartaman newspaper that EB and PU officials went fot Dension Devdas and now they have offered him close to 1 crore and MB official who was in charge of getting him has stepped back. This can be bad news for MB, Dension was one of the few if not the only good recruits in their midfield.</span>