Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    debjit1925 wrote: »
    <span style="font-family: Geneva, 'Lucida Sans Unicode', tahoma, sans-serif; line-height: 18px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Just read in Bartaman newspaper that EB and PU officials went fot Dension Devdas and now they have offered him close to 1 crore and MB official who was in charge of getting him has stepped back. This can be bad news for MB, Dension was one of the few if not the only good recruits in their midfield.</span>

<br><div><br></div><div>That's not what the report in Bartaman said, I read the report and I re read a couple times again after reading your post and typing this out. Please re read and lets discuss, if you still have doubts.</div>
    edited May 2012
    <div style="text-align: left; "><font color="#333333" face="'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"><span style="font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px;">MOHUN BAGAN vs PRAYAG UNITED, CFL game and last game of the season for Bagan</span></font></div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); "><div><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); "><br></span></div>Lack of motivation and shall I say, commitment was evident in every step of most MB players, including Odafa (I know, I know, he must be passing the buck on the midfield, which was pathetic, to say the least).</span><a href="https://www.facebook.com/manish.messi"; data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/user.php?id=100001849390592" style="cursor: pointer; color: rgb(59, 89, 152); text-decoration: none; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); ">Manish Bhargav</a><span style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 14px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(237, 239, 244); "> was doing funny stuff, getting himself tangled in offsides many a time, needless to say shooting wide and what not. Jewel Raja was having a tough time, no sooner he got the ball from defence, three Prayag players were surrounding him, he along with Odafa was their prime targets to cramp them up for space. THE FIRST GOAL WAS ALLOWED BY THE DEFENDERS WHO DID NOT EVEN CARE TO SPOT JUMP, NO OF THEM DID, I NOTED CAREFULLY. Joshimar got a free header and by the time shilton realized all this and came out of charge, the ball was already on its way. Once again, Syed Rahim Nabi and to some extent Shilton Pal were the LONE WARRIORs fighting a battle already lost on their team mates. Sunil and Jewel Raja tried but Prayag midfield crowded them out, Lima was totally off colour, once again justifying the decision to leave him out of the squad next season.</span>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Projwal I was refering to the last paragraph of the report where it said MB signed Tolgay for 2.5 times his salary to answer their critics. It is in betweer the match report and before the report on IPL Mumbai Indians news.</font><div style="text-align: justify; "><font face="Shree-BarunXW"><span style="font-size: 22px;"><br></span></font></div>
    <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Projwal I was refering to the last paragraph of the report where it said MB signed Tolgay for 2.5 times his salary to answer their critics. It is in betweer the match report and before the report on IPL Mumbai Indians news.</font><div style="text-align: justify; "><font face="Shree-BarunXW"><span style="font-size: 22px;"><br></span></font></div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Yep, I know, I have it open in front of me as I type this.  Denson fooled DD into jacking his price, times too many, I guess, eye popping for anyone with an iota of sanity if you know what he got paid this season from Prayag.  Isn't that what it exactly says, fooling can be limited to "jacking up the price", not necessarily "renegading and switching camps" , right ??? But that's MB's business model, let's see if it succeeds, more so for the long run.  All top MB officials are successful business men in their own right, so I would rather be patient, maybe they have some thing up their sleeve (another business model chomok ) which belies our understanding of the business world.  Apparently it looks very crude baniya business model to me, at least. </div>
    After this I enquired in the facebook fanpage and someone (Abhraneel) told me that Denson has been signed in MB at 85 lakhs. Nabab Bhattacharya (his Nababa da) gave him this info, so it's all good.
    edited May 2012
    After this I enquired in the facebook fanpage and someone (Abhraneel) told me that Denson has been signed in MB at 85 lakhs. Nabab Bhattacharya (his Nababa da) gave him this info, so it's all good.

<br><div><br></div><div>Na baba da, wow !!! nine father brother, baap re baap. :)P</div><div><br></div><div>Also I was at the club yesterday when all the drama was going on, some of us interested in "MB for youth" were just hanging out. </div>
    oops, typing mishtake....  ;)
    oops, typing mishtake....  ;)

<br><div><br></div><div>Mishtake, arising from way too much mishti, I guess ;)  Are your kitchen cabinets full of those tinned rosogollas and gulab jamuns from the indian store ??</div>
    haha didn't get a chance yet but tomorrow night celebrating with friends. Actually within all these a part of me is having a hard time to believe that Morgan has resigned. We absolutely need him next season or we have to start from scratch.
    haha didn't get a chance yet but tomorrow night celebrating with friends. Actually within all these a part of me is having a hard time to believe that Morgan has resigned. We absolutely need him next season or we have to start from scratch.

<br><div><br></div><div>Morgan had his set of weaknesses too, especially in match reading. Except Armando and his passing game strategy, Kareem, Subrata and even Sanjay Sen came up with counter strategies which had him at his wit's end.  Given the way it was going, I am pretty sure the third year would have been a bigger disaster than the second, no wonder he took or is taking the escape route. All that being said, I acknowledge he did his bit, cooked up good combination and mobility with some quality players and some very limited players (like Khabra, Paite, Soumik De etc.) at his disposal.  While I would not blaming it entirely on him, a big part of it has to do with player's technical deficiencies, especially some of the Indian ones, I don't have an iota of doubt that his strategies have become way too predictable to pay him all the big bucks he negotiated end of first season. Sanjay Sen, in my humble opinion can easily take it from where he left off, EB would be making a big mistake if they give in to all his demands, jhatkas, matkas and what have you.</div>