Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• trojan wrote:
    mb are trailing 0-2 against npc WTF is wrong :-S

<br><div><br></div><div>They dont care. Its like when the Red Bulls managed to tie Arsenal 1-1 last year. Arsenal could care less. In fact the New York goal was a own goal from an Arsenal youth player not at the club anymore.</div>
  • debjit1925debjit1925 0 Points
    FT score- Mohun Bagan 0-2 Nepal Police
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Now all these nepal fans would go gaga over this match again saying that they are better than indian players and blah blah blah</div>
    i know, i don't want to lok at goal.com now, it would piss me off :/
  • debjit1925 wrote:
    arsenalfan: respect for you bud for managing all these with your studies. From your grades, looks like you have a natural inclination for physical sciences :) Please try out in the soccer team of the college you join in future if they have any. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Thanks mate. Ya, I do have a good record in the Math and Science areas and also this year I developed in marketing and writing. </div><div><br></div><div>As for Soccer, it depends on what I do. I might want to go to college in England.</div>
    arsenalfan wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:
    arsenalfan: respect for you bud for managing all these with your studies. From your grades, looks like you have a natural inclination for physical sciences :) Please try out in the soccer team of the college you join in future if they have any. 

<br><div><br></div><div>Thanks mate. Ya, I do have a good record in the Math and Science areas and also this year I developed in marketing and writing. </div><div><br></div><div>As for Soccer, it depends on what I do. I might want to go to college in England.</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>that's even better, you can call it football there and not soccer, something I wish I could while talking to people here :D</div><div><br></div>
    shankar wrote:
    debjit1925 wrote:

<br><div><br></div><div>Now all these nepal fans would go gaga over this match again saying that they are better than indian players and blah blah blah</div>

<br><div><br></div><div>Problem is the MB officials now have a card to let Subrata go and bring in Kashyap and the other foreign coach. The whole thing can very well be the strategy to do that.</div>
  • <font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Yep, they will probably sack him and say that he lost to a mediocre team and proved that he can not win a game without Odafe.</font>
  • imsouravimsourav kolkata659 Points
    debjit1925 wrote:
    bagan without odafe n barreto is very average.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    <div>well the players went there for some shopping I guess!!!!</div><div><br></div><div>P.S. wtf are the players doing</div>