Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    archak wrote: »
    i want one............

<br><br>will let ya know for sure. 500 are going to be done in the first lot, 150 for the school and rest sold to general public. Being designer jerseys, the price will be around 700-800 range apiece, more so since no compromise is being made on the quality. The jerseys are going to be digitally printed from Ludhiana.  I have also proposed sleeveless gym shirts with the white background design (or the away design), lets see where it goes. <br><br>BTW, MB football team is scheduled to start pre season July 11th.
  • debangandebangan 0 Points
    Things are certainly looking better at Mohun Bagan now! New season brings new hope and I hope that the Mariners start the season by qualifying for the AFC cup. Transfer season is vital. They have to get it right.
    http://www.mohunbaganac.com/community-detail/transfer-season-will-the-mariners-get-it-right
  • <span style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; color: rgb(57, 57, 57); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 28px; line-height: 30px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Bagan's novel way to connect with fans</span><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(57, 57, 57); font-family: Georgia, 'Times New Roman', Times, serif; font-size: 28px; line-height: 30px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br></span></div><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">KOLKATA: With the Indian football season over, and still some time to go for the new season to kick off, </span><a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Mohun-Bagan"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; font-size: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Mohun Bagan</a><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "> club has come up with an innovative idea to ensure that the fans stay connected with their favourite club even during the off-season. </span><br style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The club has started an online contest on their official website for green-and-maroon fans. The contest named Ami Mariner (I'm a Mariner) requires fans to display their passion for the club by uploading their pictures on the website in Mohun Bagan colours. Fans either need to upload pictures donning the club jersey or highlight any moment in green-and-maroon colours. </span><br style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The fans have to upload their pictures. The one that attracts the maximum number of votes will be declared the winner. In order to garner the votes, the fans may share their pictures on </span><a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Twitter"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; font-size: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Twitter</a><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">and </span><a href="http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/topic/Facebook"; style="color: rgb(51, 103, 151); text-decoration: none; font-size: 15px; font-family: georgia; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">Facebook</a><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">. Apart from the one with the maximum votes, the administrators of the website will also reward another contestant based on certain undisclosed criteria. </span><br style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><br style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "><span style="color: rgb(63, 63, 63); font-family: georgia; font-size: 15px; line-height: 20px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); ">The contest was supposed to close on June 14 but the response to the contest has been so good that the administrators have decided to extend the deadline of the contest by one week. The administrators also plan to launch more campaigns and contests in the coming months to enable fans to remain connected with the club.</span></div><div><hr style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; "><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/i-league/Bagans-novel-way-to-connect-with-fans/articleshow/14317676.cms</font></div>;
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    So, many of the participants asked me to vote for them!!!!
  • rudra wrote: »
    So, many of the participants asked me to vote for them!!!!

<br><div><br></div><div>I thought they would ask you to take a picture of them. I know I would :D</div>
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    wasnt the winner declared already???????<br>
    edited June 2012
    yep saptak was the winner, I guess. Lots of high school seniors and college sophomores/freshmen participated. Bagan youth development is doing a reasonable job, in my opinion given the constraints like unavailability of grounds etc.  As mentioned earlier, 6-7 proposals were tabled and they are very exciting ones, a couple of them focusing on youth connect, especially students of Calcutta schools like St. Xavier's, Don Bosco, Delhi Public School, La Martiniere, Calcutta Boys so on and so forth. <br><br>Thanks Rohan, for posting that !<br>
  • <span style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; ">
    projenator wrote: »
    yep saptak was the winner, I guess. Lots of high school seniors and college sophomores/freshmen participated. Bagan youth development is doing a reasonable job, in my opinion given the constraints like unavailability of grounds etc.  As mentioned earlier, 6-7 proposals were tabled and they are very exciting ones, </span><b style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; "><u><i>a couple of them focusing on youth connecting, especially students of Calcutta schools like St. Xavier's, Don Bosco, Delhi Public School, La Martiniere, Calcutta Boys so on and so forth. </i></u></b><br><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">Thanks Rohan, for posting that !</font><br><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">

</font><br><div style="font-family: Arial, Verdana; font-size: 10pt; font-variant: normal; line-height: normal; font-style: normal; font-weight: normal; "><br></div><div><font face="Arial, Verdana" size="2">That is excellent! Exactly what I wanted to see from Bagan from the beginning.</font></div>
    edited June 2012
    <span><div class="tickerFeedMessage"><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{"type":1,"tn":"K"}"> <span class="messageBody" data-ft="{"type":3}"><span>CSR INITIATIVES BY BAGAN<br><br>McDowell Mohun Bagan Kolkata Goalz II in full swing with 90 trainees.</span><br><br>http://www.mohunbaganac.com/news-detail/mcdowell-mohun-bagan-kolkata-goalz-ii<br></span></h6></div>; <span class="fss fcg"></span></span>
    NEWS TRICKLING IN FROM a press conference at THE CLUB TENT about a couple hours ago.<br><br><span data-jsid="text" class="commentBody">9th July team announcement and 11th July practise begins on club ground.  Tolgay is scheduled to be back on July 10th and will show up for practise on the 11th. MB officials are confident</span> of Tolgay's availability from the first game of the season.<br>