Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

Mohun Bagan to play their 1st exhibition match tomorrow at Srinagar

The match will kick off at 3:40 pm at the Bakshi Stadium, Srinagar on 8th September. The Match ball is Nivia Shining Star.

The organisers have intimated that the match would be telecast on DD Sports channel

• > somesh said:
    > Mohun Bagan banned from I-league core committee due to misbehaviour with the AIFF representatives in the last meeting

So whats the big deal! ? Also do u believe a club of MB's stature can be banned from being in the core committee? For that to happen AIFF has to have its own credibility....
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

Well, if the club is of any stature, the officials that represent them should b wise and cultured enough to understand that and not become abusive in a civilized meeting

• > somesh said:
    > Well, if the club is of any stature, the officials that represent them should b wise and cultured enough to understand that and not become abusive in a civilized meeting

What r u talking! U feel any of the Indian clubs are civilised (barring the exception of few Goan clubs)!!! ? If thats the yardstick, I guess AIFF would go unrepresented...

> Soccerlover said:
    > > somesh said:
    > > Well, if the club is of any stature, the officials that represent them should b wise and cultured enough to understand that and not become abusive in a civilized meeting
    >
    >

What r u talking! U feel any of the Indian clubs are civilised (barring the exception of few Goan clubs)!!! ? If thats the yardstick, I guess AIFF would go unrepresented...

See I m not gonna fight with you over this. It is not about what I or you feel. It is about what has actually happened. Rather than pointing fingers at others, you guys should take that official to task for maligning the reputation of your club. Period
  • > somesh said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > somesh said:
    > > > Well, if the club is of any stature, the officials that represent them should b wise and cultured enough to understand that and not become abusive in a civilized meeting
    > >
    > >

>
    >

See I m not gonna fight with you over this. It is not about what I or you feel. It is about what has actually happened. Rather than pointing fingers at others, you guys should take that official to task for maligning the reputation of your club. Period

Lol...This club is the oldest club of Asia - probably older than urs n my grandfather....that itself is heritage/culture..and a cub like MB doesn't require a certificate form u/me/AIFF abt behaviour or the lack of it....so dont worry!

> Soccerlover said:
    > > somesh said:
    > > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > > somesh said:
    > > > > Well, if the club is of any stature, the officials that represent them should b wise and cultured enough to understand that and not become abusive in a civilized meeting
    > > >
    > > >

> >
    > >

Lol...This club is the oldest club of Asia - probably older than urs n my grandfather....that itself is heritage/culture..and a cub like MB doesn't require a certificate form u/me/AIFF abt behaviour or the lack of it....so dont worry!

>

Haha..so typical! Anyway, I knew this would be beyond your comprehensive abilities. Good night

• > somesh said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > somesh said:
    > > > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > > > somesh said:
    > > > > > Well, if the club is of any stature, the officials that represent them should b wise and cultured enough to understand that and not become abusive in a civilized meeting
    > > > >
    > > > >

> > >
    > > >

> >
    > > 

Haha..so typical! Anyway, I knew this would be beyond your comprehensive abilities. Good night
    > >

Wud be lookn fwd to learn the "comprehensive" abilities from u ....!  ;)

Taking a drinks break, @ yesterday's practice in Kashmir

The game today is scheduled to be telecasted live on DD sports 3:40 pm onwards.