• > Soccerlover said:
    > > projenator said:
    > > http://www.mohunbaganclub.com/news_view.php?id=NjQz

29-09-2012,
    > > Kolkata: A bunch of mohun bagan supporters and members flocked
    > > before the club tent today to share their anger and grief with the club
    > > officials at 9am today. The fans did not have to spit on the players or
    > > officials or create panic - but were rather calm and quiet in a
    > > peaceful protest at the club premises.

> >
    The fans shared their sorrows and angers peacefully - and Rahim Nabi came out and talked to the fans. He said that the fans have every RIGHT to protest like they did.

Bagan supporters are like thier club only.....meek and timid to raise their voice against total anarchy sponsored by Anjan and Debasish! Had EB been "consistent" in losing mathes/trophy like the way MB have been doing over the last couple of years, u wud have seen the supporters in their aggressive best - and rightly so(remember what happened after EB lost Aryans  in a CFL league match last season). Most importantly EB officials are far more professional and have a sene of purpose when it comes to recruitment/giving a free hand to the coach to select his team and far more disciplined in their approach. Mind u , they did not have these traits 3/4 years back, but over the years they have learnt from mistake, while MB have only invited fresh trouble. One of the prime reason is that the present MB officials know, that there is no opposition who would raise voice and hence they would win club election hands down. Therefore they are acting funny and whimsical thereby completely destroying the equity of the club.
    > >

Well it's not Mohun Bagan culture to spit on the coaching staff or keep players confined to the middle of the ground after a full 90 minutes game. Sorry if that's what you are looking for

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

> projenator said:
    > > 

Well it's not Mohun Bagan culture to spit on the coaching staff or keep players confined to the middle of the ground after a full 90 minutes game. Sorry if that's what you are looking for

>

+1

Shameful that EB fans take pride in spitting at their coach n taking him hostage. 

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited September 2012

The protest was covered by all Bengali channels (24 ghanta, News Time, Kolkata TV, Aakash Bangla, ETV Bangla, R Plus, XtraTime{ABP Ananda}), you name it. Here's what Xtra Time had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HDR3yygOzY&list=UUgnNMWzQxX4yxYHk6-uK-HA&index=4
  • > projenator said:
    > The protest was covered by all Bengali channels (24 ghanta, News Time, Kolkata TV, Aakash Bangla, ETV Bangla, R Plus, XtraTime{ABP Ananda}), you name it. Here's what Xtra Time had to say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HDR3yygOzY&list=UUgnNMWzQxX4yxYHk6-uK-HA&index=4

Sorry mate, I do not endorse your views. Am not talking about spitting, like the way EB supporters do. U play to win and lose else why wud one be in sports? Gone are those days, when people used to say participation is important, winning is not. Its a competitive world, and u r judged by your performance...and if the officials are not showing any acountability/discipline, its for us to send them that message.

Coming to Somesh : this is what u had posted :  Good initiative. This is much needed. Those officials should be questioned. But this protest needs to grow stronger. I want to see the number comparable to the number that visits every MB match with great hopes. They all must have questioned that need to be answered. 
    I like that it is a peaceful protest. But I wouldnt blame you guys if some of those officials are manhandled. They so deserve this.

So I think U first decide, what  wanna post....

:D

• shankarshankar 2600 Points

> projenator said:
    >

we ask for a

translation :P
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

shankar said
    > projenator said:

>

we ask for a

translation :P

It is a newspaper cutting of the news that mb fans protest against there dismal performence for over 30 months. Fully tranrleting it would be a headace for me. I can do this mutch.

> Soccerlover said:
    > >
    Coming to Somesh : this is what u had posted :  Good initiative. This is much needed. Those officials should be questioned. But this protest needs to grow stronger. I want to see the number comparable to the number that visits every MB match with great hopes. They all must have questioned that need to be answered. 

I like that it is a peaceful protest. But I wouldnt blame you guys if some of those officials are manhandled. They so deserve this.

I was fully aware of what I had written earlier and I still stand by it. You need an explanation, I can understand that. Doing something in a fit of rage and taking pride in doing that are 2 different things altogether.
    If you are all of a sudden angered by someone's action, you might abuse him or even hit him. It can happen with anyone. But a good person will realize his mistake when he calms down and will mist likely apologize. A cheap person will take pride in doing what he did.

If you are taking pride in spitting at the coach and acting like goons..good for you!
  • > somesh said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > >

>
    >

You used the word "manhandle" and "deserve" - not me! Hence u decide whether u can be bracketed amongst the "good" person, by using such words! It has happened with u in the past well, u tend to contradict urself and justify ur comments. No one is interested in ur commets and justification. Thats why I said, u first decide what u want and then post ur comment - dont just post comment for the heck of it.

I was fully aware of what I had written earlier and I still stand by it. You need an explanation, I can understand that. Doing something in a fit of rage and taking pride in doing that are 2 different things altogether.
    If you are all of a sudden angered by someone's action, you might abuse him or even hit him. It can happen with anyone. But a good person will realize his mistake when he calms down and will mist likely apologize. A cheap person will take pride in doing what he did.

If you are taking pride in spitting at the coach and acting like goons..good for you!