Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• If A license can make a good coach, then there would be a flurry of them, given the rate folks get themselves licensed every year.  Subhash Bhowmick does not have any license, and Churchill is playing wonderful football from the beginning of the season, in spite of someone like Alemao  churchill owning the team, known for his interfering and pressurizing antics.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

I still think Indian coaches are far behind the moderately good coaches in footballing nations. And having an Indian crop at the TD position is the funniest part. Because that term TD is a misnomer; they hire a coach actually

• projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

I would be least surprised, that coming from an Indian.  A lot of folks (administrators, coaches etc. ) from the so called "footballing nations" even find it funny.

• rudrarudra 2958 Points

but yes, in India TD is actually a way to hire coaches without license..they are not really TD in real sense

• Guys....whats the update from MB camp? Is Santosh Guardiola Kashyap still holding on to his job!!! ??? =))

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

the match against united sc is probably santosh's final exam.

• > Joyptan said:
    > the match against united sc is probably santosh's final exam.

He is sure to stumble upon! Last season MB couldn't beat PU even once! and this PU is undoubtedly more superior than last year...! However, Odafa seem to have his "blessings" on him, and hence I think he would continue with his disastrous campaign....!!!! And MB has always been a One many team - previously it used to be Baretto during his closing stages in the club , who used to wield the stick, at the cost of the club's success. And now its Odafa!!! God save MB...
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

FANS SHOUTING SLOGANS AGAINST SANTOSH KASHYAP AFTER THE GAME, does this guy know anything about building team combination, forget tiki taka or whatever he claims to achieve.

Unimaginable how poor a judge can a coach be at utilizing players at his disposal, more analysis later tonight. If aimless long balls predominates the strategy, what is there to analyze ? Having watched the goan team's games, much much better brand of passing football. If this continues, I wouldn't be surprised if MB looses to Pailan Arrows or Air India or MFC again.

• This guy doesn't have an iota of an idea about the standard of football in Calcutta, no wonder he keeps on saying "yehi to maaza hai"