Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• > archak said:
    > in fear of losing their job noone is coming to mb

Its a double edged sword. No good coach wud join without long term contract and if not given complete authority to take decision regarding team composition - its their reputation which would be at stake and hence they wud want complete independence - which the 2 jokers wudnt let me have - as they fear they wud become redundant and pushovers over a period of time. After all whatever they are today - the hype which they "enjoy" from the media is all b'coz of the name "Mohun Bagan" which they use it for their vested interest. 
    That leaves with all those residual material as coach - like Stanley, Santosh, Sukhi whom they appoint! I wont be surprised if Robson's(the current Bhowanipore coach - the same club where Barreto plays)name crops up - and we all know MB officials towards Barretto! 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

What the f. Mb officials were even thinking of robin dutt Bayer leverkusen coach. were they dreaming while doing the meating to deside the next mb coach?

• > Joyptan said:
    > What the f. Mb officials were even thinking of robin dutt Bayer leverkusen coach. were they dreaming while doing the meating to deside the next mb coach?

Thats the so called "chomok" which their President is so fond of..!!! 

:D

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited October 2012

> Soccerlover said:
    > > archak said:
    > > in fear of losing their job noone is coming to mb
    >
    >

Its a double edged sword. No good coach wud join without long term contract and if not given complete authority to take decision regarding team composition - its their reputation which would be at stake and hence they wud want complete independence - which the 2 jokers wudnt let me have - as they fear they wud become redundant and pushovers over a period of time. After all whatever they are today - the hype which they "enjoy" from the media is all b'coz of the name "Mohun Bagan" which they use it for their vested interest. 
    That leaves with all those residual material as coach - like Stanley, Santosh, Sukhi whom they appoint! I wont be surprised if Robson's(the current Bhowanipore coach - the same club where Barreto plays)name crops up - and we all know MB officials towards Barretto!

Soccerlover  logically summarised..i think the Batman and robin of MB will be praying for some miracle or some teeny weeny straw to clutch on and move on in this I-league..move on from this nightmare of their own doing.... how long can they keep goin g like this..will they still be around if MB finishes out of the Top 5 and without a win in any tournament..do you see them leaving or resigning?.

I am not seeing anybody except bablu da being mb coach.

But UB group(mb sponser) wants foregn coach.

• > Joyptan said:
    > I am not seeing anybody except bablu da being mb coach.
    >
    > But UB group(mb sponser) wants foregn coach.

Given DD's staunch opposition all throughout yesterday's meeting, chances are remote.  The President wants Subrata Bhattacharya but DD is using UB's inclination towards a foreign coach to his advantage.
  • > silicon3 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > archak said:
    > > > in fear of losing their job noone is coming to mb
    > >
    > >

Soccerlover  logically summarised..i think the Batman and robin of MB will be praying for some miracle or some teeny weeny straw to clutch on and move on in this I-league..move on from this nightmare of their own doing.... how long can they keep going like this..will they still be around if MB finishes out of the Top 5 and without a win in any tournament..do you see them leaving or resigning?.

I honestly dont think so - that they wud resign. Reason being - where is the pressure on them to perform? There is no opposition and hence they win elections time and again. There used to be a time once, when elections were fought fiercely and hence whoever came to power had to bloody perform - else they would have lost the subsequent election.The problem is there is no opposition now and hence these jokers actually do whatever they feel like - there is so much at stake for this historic club and yet they act as shameless creature! I have been reading some of the posts of Joyptan and it seems he is such a staunch EB supporter - but even he is pained to see MB in tatters....if thats a feeling of someone who is a supporter of the archrival(and we know how EB and MB supporters in Kolkata are), just imagine how MB supporters would feel/are feeling ....unfortunately it dosent affect the club officials....

Hats off to you Joyptan....  :-) Hope the officials take a leaf out of these little incidents/feeling and introspect....

>
    >

• From the newspapers I read Karim has been trying to convince Salgaocar officials to release - the same person who was unceremoniously dumped a couple of season back with one of the officials saying "change for the sake of change ... " and yet this man wants to join back MB. And we all know how professional a coach Karim is/brilliant man management skills - the last time MB actually tasted success was under the reins of Karim. Do u think, if he is interested to come back(i dont know whether he is interested), is it the lure of money? I dont think so - its because of the equity/the respect that the club has world over. These are the person who can actually bring back glory to the club. MB needs to have people like Karim as Director - Football Operations(anything of that sort) and the these officials should now pass the baton to people/professional like him. Being professional is the need of the hour and they need to think out of the box - even at the cost of trophy/laurels this year - which in any case look bleak.

Ashlesh said:

marodona coming to kolkotta why dont mohun bagan sign him as a coach :P 

NOT KOLKATA KERALA

edited October 2012

This chould be the biggest "CHOMOK" mb officials can give to fans at the moment.