Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points

I honestly doubt Karim gets 96Lakhs per year, unless its the gross salary which includes all the perks foreign coaches get in I-League such as housing, car, driver , flights back to Morocco etc.

Derrick Parriera is the top paid Indian coach in the I-League {Armando's role at Dempo is more than just the coach, so not clear what he gets} but clubs have to reveal all this from this season onwards , so we will soon know.

MB paid tons for Steve Darby, and probably don't have the funds to compensate Salgaocar or to get another big name coach. 
    Expect Bablu da to return with a side-kick 
  • Woah! Derrik is the top earning coach? Is he worth that?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points
    edited October 2012

gaffertape said:
    I honestly doubt Karim gets 96Lakhs per year, unless its the gross salary which includes all the perks foreign coaches get in I-League such as housing, car, driver , flights back to Morocco etc.

Derrick Parriera is the top paid Indian coach in the I-League {Armando's role at Dempo is more than just the coach, so not clear what he gets} but clubs have to reveal all this from this season onwards , so we will soon know.

MB paid tons for Steve Darby, and probably don't have the funds to compensate Salgaocar or to get another big name coach. 
    Expect Bablu da to return with a side-kick 

Karim gets 65 laks/season. Btw a season isn't 12 month long.

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Woah! Derrik is the top earning coach? Is he worth that?
    >
    >

comon now he have won nfl title with mahindra he is good coach if not great it especially for dempo it always has been hard to beat side which he coach :P 

Ya but looking at the recent seasonal results I would think Pune would expect better. They invested enough off the pitch they still look crap on it. 
  • New kid on the block who is in the fray to don the hat(for being MB's coach) - Steven Constantine....!

• > Ashlesh said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > New kid on the block who is in the fray to don the hat(for being MB's coach) - Steven Constantine....!
    >
    >

really :O will he leave a job in top division cyprus club for Indian club which is struggling at moment 

Even am not sure..! It has come out in today's newspaper in Kolkata. But given the state of affairs, I dont think any good coach wud be willing to come to MB if he is not given a long term contract. Even Subrata for that matter....Even David Booth is in the reckoning.

• From Robin Dutta to Istvan Urbanyi,everyone is in the race!!

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

put that money in infra or academy teams

• > usaindia said:
    > put that money in infra or academy teams

Infrastructure... ACADEMY... what is this bullshit your talking about. We shall always put 100% of our budget in the Air India Cup and super expensive foreign coaches.
  • > debarghya89 said:
    > From Robin Dutta to Istvan Urbanyi,everyone is in the race!!

Even Robin Dutta! ?

:-O

Is Pep free?  As noone is interested to take up the coveted position of MB, so can the officials send him some feelers! ? He is "out of job" and may find it "challenging" to take up!!!!  After all even Santosh Kashyap can coach Barca, so why cant Pep coach MB!!! ?

=))