Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• To be honest it would be interesting to see how Pep does with a team like Bagan. After all his entire coaching career has been with a team that you can just sit and watch win day in and day out.

• > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > To be honest it would be interesting to see how Pep does with a team like Bagan. After all his entire coaching career has been with a team that you can just sit and watch win day in and day out.

@Arsenalkid : how do u think Santosh Guardiola Kashyap wud perform in Barca !  ? I mean by which time the club wud shut down ! ?
  • > Soccerlover said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > To be honest it would be interesting to see how Pep does with a team like Bagan. After all his entire coaching career has been with a team that you can just sit and watch win day in and day out.
    >
    >

@Arsenalkid : how do u think Santosh Guardiola Kashyap wud perform in Barca !  ? I mean by which time the club wud shut down ! ?

Santosh would win La Liga and the Champions League.... my 2-year old brother can do that.
  • > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > To be honest it would be interesting to see how Pep does with a team like Bagan. After all his entire coaching career has been with a team that you can just sit and watch win day in and day out.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

Santosh would win La Liga and the Champions League.... my 2-year old brother can do that.

And then by that logic MB would have him back - saying that they have brought over a La Liga winning coach - biggest coup in Indian Football history!  

:D

• > Soccerlover
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > To be honest it would be interesting to see how Pep does with a team like Bagan. After all his entire coaching career has been with a team that you can just sit and watch win day in and day out.
    > >
    > >

>
    >

And then by that logic MB would have him back - saying that they have brought over a La Liga winning coach - biggest coup in Indian Football history!  

:D

Indeed.
  • silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Why Why Why  cant the guy managing MB see the writing so clearly...6-7 coaches  changed, no trophies won .... overspent only on strikers without strengthening other areas of the team..

If EB can change their ways and are approachng with the right focus, i am sure MB can do it to... BUT the MB management i suppose is to caught up with the power play and its benefits  ..

what will it take for them to change their way?...fans rioting , MB players protesting?...negative media reports about the club.

• All I got from that was that Sherlock Holmes is becoming the next Mohun Bagan manager.

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points
    edited October 2012

> projenator said:
    >

> projenator said:
    > image

@projenator What does it mean..if you can summarize it in a few sentences?

• archakarchak 2082 Points

in fear of losing their job noone is coming to mb