Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

KB has gone to a club which literally hounded from d club.KB has a short memory which was probably expedited by the package he will get .... its sad that salgaocar have been ditched in this way..

Professionalism is a misnomer when coming up against money... what was he thinking. ..he is lucky there is only a 1month resignation notice period.....why did MB not approach KB before d strt of d season..why only after kicking out santosh, after a failed experiment they remember KB ....this is no return back to the family ...its a act of desperation by MB and most unprofessional by KB...

perhaps KB still has to prove something in kolkata football..i wish him best but its surely left a.bitter taste for salgaocar....Maybe KB will turn around MB fortunes but that will not solves MB real.problem, it will be.conveniently forgotten,all the protests will.stop and in a year or 2 or 3..KB we will see another coach leave MB in acrimonious circumstances...

all d best KB..i hope salgaocar can find a coach that fits salgaocar culture and is in tune with their development policy..KB vs Salgaocar upcoming match will be interesting one to see for sure...

• > Domnic said:
    > @soccerlover. If he did not want to stay with Salgaocar, he shld hv left before the season started.Some other coach would hv selected people as per he's needs. U cant leave a club midway and expect to be called a professional coach. This guy will rot in hell with this money.

Unfortunately I dont agree with you. Its a professional world and everyone is entitled to take a decision of his choice. As a professional, we see lot of corporate managers making a blue print in the beginning of the year for his existing co.which his/her employer may roll out - if its viable for the organisation and also if the orgn. feels its in line with their long term objective. Now whether the project fails/succeed, is not dependent on only one person. Also if by making such long terms plan, the person concerned draws the attention of some other orgn. and if he feels he can contribute to them and also being adequately compensated for the new offer/role, that person is NOT doing anything wrong. Nor would his orgn brand him as a traitor/use term as "ditch" etc.... This is the big bad professional world. One has to accept it. 
  • projenatorprojenator 26 Points
    edited October 2012

> Soccerlover said:
    > > Domnic said:
    > > @soccerlover. If he did not want to stay with Salgaocar, he shld hv left before the season started.Some other coach would hv selected people as per he's needs. U cant leave a club midway and expect to be called a professional coach. This guy will rot in hell with this money.
    >
    >

Unfortunately I dont agree with you. Its a professional world and everyone is entitled to take a decision of his choice. As a professional, we see lot of corporate managers making a blue print in the beginning of the year for his existing co.which his/her employer may roll out - if its viable for the organisation and also if the orgn. feels its in line with their long term objective. Now whether the project fails/succeed, is not dependent on only one person. Also if by making such long terms plan, the person concerned draws the attention of some other orgn. and if he feels he can contribute to them and also being adequately compensated for the new offer/role, that person is NOT doing anything wrong. Nor would his orgn brand him as a traitor/use term as "ditch" etc.... This is the big bad professional world. One has to accept it.

Also why crib so much about professionalism NOW that you are given a taste of your own medicine ?? Even as recent as last to last week, the coach of one of the top clubs was fuming about the lack of practice arrangements before their first round game in Goa. Incidentally, the coach is a foreigner, so the question of ethnic bias won't even hold good.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

When a person feels some guilt from within, thats when he start justifying he's decisions. Everybody knows who is at fault. Yet some people make irrelevant correlations with some other issues. I still maitain my stand of calling him a TRAITOR, Even if I am blocked from IFN.

• > Domnic said:
    > When a person feels some guilt from within, thats when he start justifying he's decisions. Everybody knows who is at fault. Yet some people make irrelevant correlations with some other issues. I still maitain my stand of calling him a TRAITOR, Even if I am blocked from IFN.

agree with u.... money rules in this world....loyalty and self respect mean nothing to KB...... even after a decent showing with MB,he was disrespected and shown the door, still he forgot his loyalty to SAL and went back for money

• > Domnic said:
    > When a person feels some guilt from within, thats when he start justifying he's decisions. Everybody knows who is at fault. Yet some people make irrelevant correlations with some other issues. I still maitain my stand of calling him a TRAITOR, Even if I am blocked from IFN.

Like I said, u r entitled to your opinion...but that doesn't make/break a person...!  Yes, its an opinionated world but one needs to understand the perspective. I know ur opinion is out of emotion as a true supporter of Salgaocar....U feel this person has something worthwhile in the last 2 yrs in Salgaocar and hence ur reaction. But u can't own a person! Suppose the great Santosh Guardiola Kashyap takes over Salgaocar and he pushes the team to the brink thru his unimaginative coaching - so what will happen?In all probability he will get the boot. Does that mean Salgaocar is bad!!!  ???

Think through it buddy....

@soccerlover. You have started making some hilarious comments. Nobody owns a persons. Its just that he should hv resigned at the start of the season and waited jobless until MB sack Kashyap.Everybody knew that Kashyap will not survive.

@soccerlover. I cant understand what u want me to think thru. U are keeping some hypothetical point of view and u expect me to think thru it. By the way I like all goan clubs but am slightly inclined towards CB since I am frm South Goa.

• reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points

I think @Soccerlover is right. What happens if KB is coach and salgaocar is at the brink of relegation? Will KB was retained till the end even though the contract is till the end of 2013? In most scenario, he wont. Same logic applies here, he might have felt he didnt have anything to achieve at Salgaocar and also alongwith the money he was going to receive, he has made decision to leave. Anyways, I am feeling bad for Salgaocar for that the have to look for a new coach now and still meet the expectation of the fans, this will be difficult for them because of completely young team they have.  

• @Dominic...You should remember that the passion you feel for your club means nothing to KB.He gave his best when he was at Salgaocar and when he received a better offer he left.And now he will give his best for MB.The 19 month contract he signed with MB probably also has an exit clause.And if say Dempo decides to double his salary next season and offer him a better deal,he will negotiate with MB and leave..He is a professional and that's it..Place yourself in his shoes and you would have done the same thing..