Mohun Bagan Super Giant News

Comments

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

The only problem i have in karim leaving is he is leaving them stranded in the middel of an ongoing season.

Can anybody name a professeniol coaches name who left a club for another in middel of a season.

• @joyptan I agree with your point.But you should also remember that the exit clause in karim's contract were valid for both the parties.So if Salgaocar were not happy with his performances they could also have sacked him in the middle of the season with a 1 month notice.Now how would KB have felt in such a situation? Just because he's leaving for money you can't call him a TRAITOR..So it's an absolutely professional deal for both the sides.Remember Salgaocar also had the option of sacking him anytime(how is that for a job security??)..Now with that kind of job security anyone would accept a better deal; You,Me,Everybody..

I don't want to argue with u guys,what ever logic u guys show me my stance will remain the same. I chould be wrong but stil i will boo him.

And one thing i am not calling karim a TRAITOR.

i just didn't liked the timeing,manner & reason of his regignation.

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points

Do u keep changing ur job every year just bcoz u r getting a better deal. If u do it, then u must seriously look within youself. A day will come when ur jumping around will bring ur downfall.

• > projenator said:
    > > Soccerlover said:
    > > > Domnic said:
    > > > @soccerlover. If he did not want to stay with Salgaocar, he shld hv left before the season started.Some other coach would hv selected people as per he's needs. U cant leave a club midway and expect to be called a professional coach. This guy will rot in hell with this money.
    > >
    > >

Unfortunately I dont agree with you. Its a professional world and everyone is entitled to take a decision of his choice. As a professional, we see lot of corporate managers making a blue print in the beginning of the year for his existing co.which his/her employer may roll out - if its viable for the organisation and also if the orgn. feels its in line with their long term objective. Now whether the project fails/succeed, is not dependent on only one person. Also if by making such long terms plan, the person concerned draws the attention of some other orgn. and if he feels he can contribute to them and also being adequately compensated for the new offer/role, that person is NOT doing anything wrong. Nor would his orgn brand him as a traitor/use term as "ditch" etc.... This is the big bad professional world. One has to accept it.

Also why crib so much about professionalism NOW that you are given a taste of your own medicine ?? Even as recent as last to last week, the coach of one of the top clubs was fuming about the lack of practice arrangements before their first round game in Goa. Incidentally, the coach is a foreigner, so the question of ethnic bias won't even hold good.

>
    >

What are you talking about...
  • Listen, it is not professional. Yes, let Karim go but this is unprofessional from him, specially when he leaves for no reason but money. I don't care who you are... to me even the best players in the world like Samir Nasri and Gael Clichy are unprofessional for taking money.

Anyway, I hope Karim and Mohun Bagan a shit time.
  • DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited October 2012

All of us hv been blaming Karim. But how ethical was it on the part of MB to approach the Salgcr coach during ongoing season.

• usaindiausaindia 1671 Points

they should start new rules like getting team owner permission before they speak to the coach,like how they does in american college football and NBA

Btw some body asked which coach gets the most money in india?

First i thought karim with 65 laks/season but i was wrong. TJM gets the most money with 73laks/season. Karim will overtake him in mb with 75laks/season(unofficialy).