Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    bhai @Maddie if Ramage can judge problems of india in a couple of week then he should be the chief advisor to PM for better development. This native Englishmen have not seen the world, have never fought a battle for independence, never struggled for a handful of rice, never seen public health problems like TB, malaria etc, never experience such diversities in terms of food, language, religion, culture, which we have. It is larger than a petty sophisticated life in a far corner of western Europe.
    As per infrastructure I must say he never experienced a start up organisation before ( ISL clubs are start up.), that is his problem. He played in all established club. So he should expect to have a hell and heaven difference between a century old club and a 2 year organisation.
    As per his comment on food, the menu is always open to everyone. He should have chosen the right menu. Don't say all menus of a decent hotel are spicy. You can get non spicy palatable continental dishes even in mediocre hotels now a days.
    If defecation in public is concerned India is trying. We have a goal to reach - 100% proper sanitation by 2019. And we are working on it. In the last year we were among best 5 country who made significant progress in that area. As far as proper water supply is concerned, From 71 per cent in 1990, India now has reached
    94 per cent.
    Our country didn't born with a silver spoon in mouth. Still we are trying. We were looted by British lumpen and now also we are being robbed everyday by political bastards, still we are fighting.

Moreover mind you, We don't have a PRINCE TO PLAY STRIP BILLIARDS :p ;)
    kartik91goalkeeparatuljgshibierDeb_Banclayton SFCDX
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Oh for fucks sake, people on here take criticism way to hard. India is a third-world country, but I am in America, so I will be crucified... lovely.

@Maddie Yes, lets believe the guy with the obvious bias on what the quality of the league will be in five seasons.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Rohan We can differentiate constructive criticism and a supercilious attitude. We have problem with no one. Not with a Sudanese or a American or say a north korean to A Maori in new zealand. Then why should they have? You are coming for a job, to earn money then you have to adjust somehow. And brother there is no third world. If emitting Co2 is a marker then yes may be you are true. Anyway let this discussion stop here. I am done.
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Well ya, technically you are right but also wrong, third and first world were mainly Cold War terms and have nothing to really do with a country that is "bad" or "good". And it is not as if he said he was not even adjusting, its a culture shock though and you have to get used to it in a short amount of time. I've been to Newcastle and obviously London and there is a difference between there and say, Delhi, and I am sure Kerala and Pune.

I just don't understand why people are taking such offense to this. David Platt only had good things to say about India a month ago but no one listened while Ramage says one bad thing and all Englishman or Aussie's are racist bastards with an agenda against India.
    deepakccoolgagan
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @debarghya89 did you buy that Postiga got injured again? pfft Postiga never intended to return to India following his injury. His return was just a hogwash
    debarghya89DomnicDeb_Ban
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7385 Points
    edited November 2015
    Not really, They just can't stop takin' a dig at us 
    English c*nts!!
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Who got Postiga for ATK, Football Edge? :D
    Soham_DefootydipDeb_Ban
  • Anelka openly taking a dig on Sunil Chetri

"When I came to India from England, I did not know him. They said he was a left winger and a striker. I put him on the left. He was not a striker for me today. I believe he has played as a left winger before and today was not the first time. If he was not happy, he is not happy. I have nothing to say.

“I decide who plays where. There is better player to play in the middle than him. He is not a number ten
    as well for me. Did you see him give the ball to anyone from the beginning? No. So he has to play left winger, If he is not happy, then that is life,” said the Frenchman.
    atuljgkartik91