Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• DomnicDomnic 2309 Points
    edited November 2015
    The cracks are now out in the open at Mumbai City. Apparently there were massive fights amongst players (Indian king at centre), before the NE match. The team did not even train after the Goa match. Mumbai City FC is in utter mess.

karenesudhakar2050atuljgcoolgaganmunna219777EastBengalPridekartik91
  • Novice managing from Anelka; this is not the time to call shots and take digs at the current players (he didn't want these players apparently) and against an influential player like Chhetri.

Mumbai City shot themselves in the foot when they failed to see that when you spend big bucks, the least you could do is to have a half decent manager in the team.
    Soham_DeDeb_Banatuljgreddevil87kartik91
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points
    Already fans arent happy that Anelka is playing despite unfit and then he criticizes the local star player of the team whom every other indian player respect.. he just dont know to manage a team.. i hope he retires from both playing and management after this season..

The only problem for Anelka was that anre moritz and oscar were easily replacable for the club but even Mumbai city owners know sunil chetri is more valuable to them than anelka and this results in a good situation on what will the club do next..

So far Anelka 2-0 MCFC ... Sunil case will know if anelka gets it all his way

• U kick out Chhetri from the team, and u see much better/inspired results! Like father(Bhutia), like son(Chhetri) - Chhetri's biggest influencer/mentor!  :D

Okay - now lemme count on the number of dislikes..   :-*
    7negidebarghya89samiamThe real AGdhungel35DomnicArsenalFan700munna219777goalkeeparkartik91
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Anelka already said he does not see himself coaching anymore after this... this was always just a short stint for him and in the end, he wins anyway.
  • Could have been a different scenario; had sunil chetri converted the chance he got.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    anelka is dick head. Departure of Moritz, Oscar all due to whom? Chettri? This is very simple logic when you are having problem with so many people, there is some serious fault in you. @soccerlover spread your hate speech. no one gonna listen to that. :*
    karenesudhakar2050The real AG
  • @footydip What amazes me is ur infatuation towards my comments and u tend to keep stalking my comments! Hope I dont come across u in reality... for reasons known !  =)) :)) :D =P~
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    stalking :D :D
    it is out rage of modesty at best. :p
    Actually this are the few after shock of that massive SUNIL debacle that day. Will fade away gradually over time. Then we can meet in person in near future in IFN KOLKATA meet. I will buy you aa drink that day. cheers. :D :D