Indian Super League 2015

Comments

• DXDX 4074 Points
    awesome signing by CFC. if its something that CFC lacked last season to really nail the cup it was a proper GK. shilton and to an extent bragliano didnt live up to expectations.

btw fikru and mendoza combo whoop whoop up we go again.

now if only we get a solid CB then we are favs again to do good this time too.
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    edel btw was a rock at the critical time last season to ATK. loss to ATK gain to CFC.
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    @DX  , i admire your passion for Chennaiyans , and great to see ISL creating such fans and inspiring passion...

BUT
    In all honesty , when a team can sign ANY striker in the world...ANYONE....and with Marco's contacts..... signing Fikru Teferra is a massive FLOP.

The guy scored 5 goals in ISL , before people figured out how easy it was to stop him ... his initial success made him the biggest ass hole in ISL... he had more attitude than anyone... and in a League containing the likes of Anleka & Trezeguet....he was walking around as if he was the best striker...

NO I-league Club touched him , even though he was being offered around like a blow-job in Pattaya ! , he did fuck all back in Africa....and now we are supposed to believe it's great signing ?

Can't wait to see the brilliant spin doctors from "took denge"  celebrating the signing of Michael Chopra next !

7negigoalkeeparreddevil87foxnikhilatuljgclayton SFC
  • reddevil87reddevil87 1858 Points
    Thank God!! ATK got rid off that stupid Fikru!!
    footydip
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    What about ATK marquee?
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    the least i would be worried about is attiyudes in a 3 month tournament mate. we need winners not brand ambassadors in a tournament which despite having a great opening is still finding its feet.

if he can get me the same 5-6 goals return without the stupidity he displayed in physically assaulting then we have a winner.

btw i think materazzi can sort out any assholes him being a thug himself.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    edited June 2015
    @Mendoza won't return
    He has featured in a Serie A matches of chorintians and even scored once

Will be mad if returns
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    i also feel ATK played with the lone striker upfront last season so he was found out.

unless we play 2 upfront with mendoza or balwant/jeje upfront then there is an outlet for his pace with genuine physicality.

i guess its either 3-5-2 or 4-1-3-2 or even a 4-1-3-1-1?
  • goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29743 Points
    Mendoza is not coming for 100%
    munna219777