Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Again funny to make such sweeping statement after 2 seasons.

Sanju Prashant to either Salgaocar or SCG ;;)
  • 2mrw JSW would pull off and u will see BFC wouldn't have the money to affford Chhetri, Lyngdoh, Johnson, Robin and instead would fall back upon Ram-Shyams! Ashley would get replaced by someone like Stanley Rozario(home bred!).
    o
    There is no backup system for this club..no history..its not a well travelled team - doesn't have a fan base outside Bengaluru unlike the Big 2 of Kolkata.
    munna219777RibhugopiajeeshThe real AGAKBdeepakcgaffertapedeepak dedha
  • RibhuRibhu 216 Points
    People talking for BFC, hopefully, have seen what happened to Mahindra and Pune FC. Money can't give you everything. It requires immense passion and love from supporters to make a club exist for 100-fcuking-years! Talking about professionalism, have you visited East Bengal tent? It's much developed than any other clubs in India (including BFC). FYI, I have been to BFC club last December. And talking about developing players? Do you have any idea who monitored Baichung from a young age? And without an academy, East Bengal has been performing very well in U18 I-Leagues. Problem is you guys are totally focused on a club who are totally, trying to embed the European culture in their club. Come here, watch how much involved the supporters and owners are, then talk!
    SoccerloverdeepakcgaffertapeRonnyashindiakartik91
  • Salgaocar Fc in talks with another Goan too..almost done deal
    deepakc
  • So no answer to my original query about why BFC was allowed to easily overtake EB and MB by the Kolkata faithfuls, but just pontification about the virtues of their clubs from @Ribhu, @Soccerlover and @EastBengalPride.

The thing is, BFC can shut shop, and a newly promoted franchise only needs to do things half decent to once again overtake your clubs on the pitch. This vituperation against my post is not going to solve your problems, and I have simply had enough of this argument for clearly, you have no answer to my questions except to barf out random (but irrelavant) points of how BFC will shut shop if JSW pull out, or how fans' power made your clubs last this long (LOL).

All of this is of course beside my ORIGINAL point - why do you need to keep buying the has been footballers, and wasting money on them, instead of trusting your younger players?
    SoccerloverAKBdeepakcatuljgArsenalFan700gopiajeeshEastBengalPrideDeb_BanRonnykartik91
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    Can any one tell me about the following corporate teams ?
    Tata Sports Club, JCT, Mahindra & Mahindra (renamed Mahindra United), Pune FC, Bharat FC, Mumbai Tigers etc. etc.
    Are all these teams busy in youth development ? 
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    Did they ever have the support that EB/MB enjoyed?

You guys really know that the club management could have done a lot more but chose not to do anything in return for the fans. The only hope for now is a better cash rich management post the merger who does know how to get things done.
  • atuljgatuljg Trivandrum3983 Points
    If the Kolkatta clubs want to sign more than 40 players, they're free to do so. But the smarter policy would be to create a B team and ask them to play in the 2nd division I league.

They won't get promoted and it'll allow game time to many more players and they could test developing players as well. Moreover, the better players can always be called up to the first team in case of injuries or other need.
    BrainFallINDIADeb_BanThe real AGkartik91
This discussion has been closed.