Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @the real ag Majority of the Kolkata club officials have an alternate full time career as politicians,so these guys are quite adept in divide, rule and appease with gimmicks policy to put any fan movement to rest even before it can blossom.
    deepakckartik91Deb_BanArsenalFan700
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Schattorie told me there is a lot of "scoreboard" watching... as in, they just care about the results... getting a trophy etc. They don't care about long-term.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    @arsenalfan700 Nopes, neither do we, the fans! We want results and trophies, everything else is secondary. That's how it is in Kolkata, always was and will be for foreseeable future. Take it o leave it mate.

Real AG It wasn't a sly dig at BFC mate but an open one. EB and MB has provided hundreds of quality NT footballers over the decades. Comparison with a roofless entity which may fold up any time is not even funky.
    Ribhugaffertapedeepakc
    Ya, agree as well... that you guys are stuck in such a rubbish way of thinking.
    AKBDeb_BanEastBengalPrideSoccerloverdeepakcdeepak dedha
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    Oh you enlightened one! Keep it to yourself.
    Si, I am the one who shall bring ya'll to enlightenment. Bask in my glory. :p
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited December 2015
    And there you have it , no less from yourself @EastBengalPride - No long term strategy or planning, from the management down to the fans, and instead focusing on short-term goals (of which only 15% are fulfilled over the last 8 years) - is the reason why EB and MB have been easily overtaken by extemporaneously setup organisations like BFC.
    Deb_Bandeepu
    [Insert post from @gaffertape or someone else explaining how BFC are not the great side we see them as]
    reddevil87deepakcAKB
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    So many nice words were spoken & written about the Corporate teams who were given passage to compete in I-League via back door. Right now only BFC remains & DSK Shivajians is added. Don't know how long these glorified, professional teams will survive...hope they survive for the sake of Indian Football. Otherwise we will be left with Un-professional, ill managed, vision less 2 Kolkata Giants...... who have survived for 126+ & 95+ years and still drawing 80k crowd when they play each other. Also I do not believe these 2 Clubs would have survived with all wrong doings (as per most of the comments) for such a long time. Surprising that Professionally ahead Teams are closing every year though the Clubs with age old thinking are still alive & kicking.
    Come on guys give credit to the Professionalism but do not dis credit Mohun Bagan & EB just for the sake of it. There are enough reasons for which these two Clubs be admired.
    Soccerlovermunna219777deepakc
This discussion has been closed.