Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Yaaaaaaaa.... Bengaluru FC, DSK Shivajians, and Bharat FC are the only direct-entry teams... unless you want to add Mumbai Tigers/Dodsal which was always a waste from day one. Bharat FC were at fault for a lot of things but you also have to say they came at arguably the worst time ever for I-League and in Pune of all places... it was dead from day one. DSK I have no idea what they have planned, they have connections within ISL so I suspect they have there reasons for doing what they are doing.

As for your clubs, ya, giants, in Indian football. Has beens everywhere else. All that history? Nice, who cares. You guys are barely getting on these days financially, have a corporate disgracing your name over the past decades, a stadium where it is not even a third full for league games, and barely anything for Asian games, managements which lack any idea of how to run a modern, professional club, and who don't know how to take advantage of the massive potential you both have... its a rotten damn shame!
    atuljgThe real AGDeb_BanAKBdeepakckartik91
  • gaffertapegaffertape 13021 Points
    In a bid to steer this away...

Who have DSK appointed. ..??
    AMIT Dharap from Pune FC is helping with Club Licensing criteria. ..but who is going to Assistant Coach to Derrick.

Unless they start to dip into the transfer market asap ; they will also end up following in the footsteps of Bharat FC

One thing is guaranteed. ..Douhou Pierre willike be their best player
    They will play in front of empty stands

DERRICK will once again waste his Asian player spot
    The real AGdeepakckartik91
  • The real AGThe real AG 3324 Points
    edited December 2015
    Last word on the EB/MB issue - You simply have not understood the point I have been TRYING to make. 

I am not dissing on EB or MB, but simply wondering why such historic clubs are easily overtaken by hastily put up teams like BFC! Instead of wasting your energy on the non-EB/MB fans like me who are simply pointing out the obvious, why not re-focus this energy on getting your club a paradigm for the newbies to follow? After all it is 126+ and 95+ in making and shouldn't be overtaken so easily by a 2 year old club (BFC).
    ArsenalFan700Deb_Banatuljgreddevil87deepakckartik91
    Lets see BFC after year 3 ,

A lot of their players contracts are up , a lot of staff have been approached by ISL Clubs

won't be surprised to see this Club fold in 2 years or at least disappear into mediocrity like LSFC
    AKBkarenesudhakar2050atuljgmunna219777deepakcThe real AG
  • coolgagancoolgagan 1109 Points
    EB and MB not developing players is a different thing all together. Even Real Madrid does the same. Doesn't make them a bad club. Its when you start acting dumb not realizing the potential that these two can bring not only for kolkata but India as a whole. Just keep on basking in the glory of the two clubs, how old they are, derby and all that bullshit. Obviously, you will have attendance in derby. Its not two clubs competing. Its a whole diaspora of people from two dufferent regions who hate each other on game days like anything. MB fans dont like EB fans for coming into the country ffrom across the border. EB fans have their own argument.
    Stand up and take responsibility. Accept the truth.
    Coming back to the game, no one is talking about developing. The entire argument is on scouting and paying chutiya money to average players. You said it right that you want others to develop the players and just buy them at their peak. But at least get proper players and coaches. Dont play hit and trial. Accepted players successful in one club may fail after coming to a new club. Fan pressure and what not. But, how can the same mistakes be made again and again. And who the fuck has 40+ players in the squad. You even play foreigners in cfl. Obviously, you will win it. But, 40 players for what. Warming bench? Give young players a chance. Good young players. Not hit and trial that have a big squad and whenever you get a chance you have to perform.
    gaffertapemunna219777The real AGAKBRibhuatuljgashindiakartik91
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    This 'trophy all' mentality of the fans (and from them, the officials) are the root cause of creating humongous pressures to the players and coaches and of crushing of some talents in Kolkata.One just cannot keep on buying footballers in exorbitant prices and field them, egged on by the fans for trophy. @Eastbengalpride is right, this is Kolkata football is all about. But didn't this dried up the supply line? How many Bengal footballers in today's Indian NT, from once dominating the team? And how many trophies in the big two's (or three's, if you please) cabinet?

Evidently, that is the wrong route. One has to have grassroots programs, academies, equitable and statewide-distributed league, the works. Fresh talents are to be nurtured, not test them by putting them in a pressure cooker.

This one-city league is NOT a meaningful trophy. Period. Abolish this and keep only the two derbies, because public gives two hoots for the other matches (I will be dancing to glory if YBK is one third full on a MB-Aryans match). Will that make the fans happy? The I-league malaise is present in CFL also, probably because of similar mindsets administrating both. And both are moribund, dying.

For all their histories, the Kolkata clubs are upper-middle finishers in the table in recent past. And we will remain there. If we do not introspect now, we will have to remain content by playing CFL and invitational tournaments in Bangladesh and Bhutan. And squirm in history's dustbin.
    atuljgmunna219777deepakcashindia
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    BFC overtaken us? A club which may not even last another 2 seasons, a club which doesn't even have their own infrastructure, a club which is just 2 years old? Funny man you are.

BTW, I am not disagreeing to the point made here, just stating the reality of Kolkata. It's essential for our survival that we spend big and win! These flybynight FCs have a lot to do in the meanwhile and that includes the ISL tents.
    Deb_Banmunna219777reddevil87ashindia
  • Who says Bagan-EB haven't developed home bred talents? If anyone is saying so, he doesn't follo Indian football and is trying to fart, instead of talking sense.

Subrata Paul - was not manufactured outside Bengal. The Subrata Paul was the first GK who broke the 1 cr barrier for a GK's salary - and who did it? PFC and "all-knowing" Derrick Pereira.

Sandip Nandy - was India Nos#1, for a long time and switched allegiance to Mahindra United. 
    Last I-League's best goalkeeper Debjit is a Bengal prodigy.

There are so many defenders who are not manufactured in the West. Arnab Mondal is a regular in India NT.

Mehtab/Souvik Chakraborty/Pankaj Moula/Ram Malik are Kolkata product. Khabra/Sehnaj/Lobo/Denson earned fame and name/developed themselves by playing in Kolkata - at different times they were coached by Sen/Bhowmick/Bhattacharya - whose credentials as coach is far better(result oriented) than Derrick Pereira - who always had the best of facilities for himself (not sure about the team) and yet never delivered! Yes, these kinda coaches would get a kick up their backside in Kolkata, if they fail to deliver - which is what it ought to be! U claim to be a professional and seek all modern facilities, hence u have to deliver. 

Bagan, this year played with so many youngsters in the CFL with the target of developing them so that they can make a good bench strength for the Senior Team. And someone, who probably haven't watched a football in kolkata maidan seems to know everything that the Big 2 doesn't promote youngsters.

Bhachung/Sunil Chhetri was brought in as an raw youngsters by none other than Bagan- EB - and these progressive/professionally run clubs didnt have the balls to unearth talent then! Its money that lured Bhutia to JCT while Chhetri ran away since he couldn't handle pressure.

Forget about Kol Derby which draws about a lac crowd, even these Big 3 playing with smaller teams attracts atleast 15-20 K. for someone who said its only Derby which sees so much of crowd and supporters of rival teams fighting amongst each other  - my advice to him is only 2 days back Bagan went to an interior place - where there is no proper public transport and around 15K crowd was there to watch them play - and many waiting outside. This guy should go and see for himself, rather than sitting on passing a judgement.

So, better stop the crap and just move on...

deepakcmunna219777spartaAKBRibhugoalkeeparThe real AGashindia
  • Yes, BFC have overtaken you on and off the pitch in a sporting sense. 

How many trophies have you won since BFC came into existence? They have won 2 out 5 competitions they competed in while you have 0 out of 5 you competed in. They have (easily) finished ahead of you on both seasons in the I-League, and won last seasons' Fed Cup. The 2013-14 Fed Cup is the only competition you both participated in that you managed to get anywhere near close to them (finished level on points), and they went further than you in the AFC Cup. So a club which has been hastily setup, and probably  won't last another 2 years, and which owns no infrastructure, HAS overtaken you on the pitch.

Off the pitch, they do better scouting and player development and are doing more to bring in fans than EB are doing.

And let me make it clear again; I am not trying to discredit EB (or MB), but apart from this great history and fans (who only show up for the derby), what else have you got over BFC?
    AKBRibhuSoccerloveratuljgmohammed_87hassanshibier
    And meanwhile in transfer Gossip...

Legendary East Bengal player. ..and Star of NEUFC
    SANJU "allergic to tackling" PRADHAN is heading back to Goa for the I-League
    The real AGmunna219777deepakc
This discussion has been closed.