Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• goalkeepargoalkeepar Turkish occupied Cyprus29722 Points
    Yes yes. Dempo please release all Bhiknakars
    rudra
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Luca gaucho is much better player but may be he is not interested in Indian Football
    Why better marque player come India as decided by AIFF. I league champion are getting 70 lakh as price money where average Indian player are taking 50 to 60 lakh each. Fed cup is also close how the clubs run their show with so much low prize money and no publicity or marketing.
    Marque player budget is approx 2.5 to 3 crore . If this player will come then only our player learn some thing from them. Other wise forget about good marque player.
  • skjeeskjee New Delhi72 Points
    edited June 2015
    we collecting foreign player from Thailand, Ind'sia, Mal'sia but we can choice from open market
    Like ISL, club football price money should increase and one more foreign player should increase. Also increase no of clubs. So I league should more attractive and competitive and more Indian player get chance to compete with good quality foreign player,every state should have at least one team. So the sponcers are also get mileage after investing money. So club financial burden should come down.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    No club as such depends upon prize money. 70 lakhs is still low though in comparison to isl. But you have to think about difference between investment by ISL & I League clubs. Average Indian player 60 lakhs? The figure is low than that. Publicity and marketing is a portion where aiff is a big failure.
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    last season most of the Goan teams had done publicity and marketing at various places in the state but it was just for a period of week and then it was stopped. nobody wants to take I league seriously.
  • clayton SFCclayton SFC 675 Points
    last season most of the Goan teams had done publicity and marketing at various places in the state but it was just for a period of week and then it was stopped. nobody wants to take I league seriously.
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30199 Points
    Read in some Bengali dailies that East Bengal are trying to sound out Sony Norde's agent when he comes to make the deal with Mohun Bagan next week. Any confirmed news on that? Also, Biswajit Bhattacharya said that he would be happy if the club could have one more foreigner before the CFL, though most club officials want to fill the rest of the foreigners' quota after the ISL. Some of the officials are reportedly thinking of turning the clock back and rope in Chidi Edeh again. Think that EB should choose their third foreigner and especially their marquee player very carefully, considering their disaster with Bertos last year.
This discussion has been closed.