Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• somedipsomedip 19 Points
    I think you saw the news in Bartaman only. This paper is pro - East bengal. Their favorism towards EB is imminent. But max times their news are not correct.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    I don't know where this news paper got this information. They cross the limit of Gossip also.
  • RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    Not only Bartaman but also 24 ghanta sounded the same news yesterday. This year Nitu & Co. is busy in following the footmarks of the MB officials (what they have done earlier). But it should be kept in mind that MB has got the success this year by building a team instead of going with the motto of disturbing the arch rivals only.
  • skjeeskjee New Delhi72 Points
    Ileague should be at least 16 teams and from differnt state, so each team can play 30 matches and dffierent envment in a year. MB & EBspending money 10-12 cr per for Ileague (20 matches only) from current year, that means per match cost more than 50L.
    Foreign player in ISL should be reduce.
    MB & EB should more work on marketing , profesionalism, quality foreign player & youth development.
    ArsenalFan700
    I dn't think sony wil join EB
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Guys please realise this is transfer news related thread. :(
    Sony already declare that either he will play for Mohun Bagan not only the love he got from club but the money and AFC club match for his future or he will join any Europian club
  • somedipsomedip 19 Points
    I agree with Rathindra. MB won the I - league as a team. They were not dependent on individual. MB defeated Dempo in Kolkata without Sony. Nituda has lost his sleep after MB won the I League. He is thinking if he gets 2-3 players from MB EB will get I League. But that may not be true. In that case he has to take entire MB Team including Sanjay Sen.
    Soccerlover
    Take officials also from Mohun Bagan .
    Soccerlover
    Any news about Jackichand
This discussion has been closed.