Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• righthalfrighthalf Kolkata19 Points
    How many times in the last I-League Ram Malik, Pankaj Moula, Ujjwal Hawladar or Tithankar Sarkar got chances to get on the field. If they have played then for how much duration? What's the point in talking about Youth Development, where-as players from Mohun Bagan Academy are playing in others club with reputation.(Example Vashum, Prahlad Rai). Instead of giving speeches(vasan) in open forum, he should have visited Durgapur Academy & encouraged some youth players & motivated them by giving them chances to practice with the senior pros. Now I really do not understand whats the point in rejecting Subodh Kumar who was ready to join Mohun Bagan at a much lower price. No alternative players apart from Shehnaj Singh to play as a holding Midfielder. Lets see what happens after the first derby. If Mohun Bagan looses then Sen have already started digging his gravyard.
    Soccerlover
  • samsam 16528 Points
    edited July 2015
    EB may have 2 asst. coaches this time. Samy Omolo and Debjit Ghosh. Also B Bhutia as mentor. 
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    Karim besarifa is very few such coach who gave chance Ram, Ujjal , Pankaj though he don't have any other option at that time and others in senior team and more or less this young star prove themself specially Ram an Pankaj . After that when Subhas Bhowmik came he make a statement that these young star need time to settle in team and slowly he will introduce in team after that Sanjay sen came and due to Katsumi and Sony Norde these young star don't get any chance. Now my question is how long these young talent maintain or hold their focus . see Sabit , he is a good footballer but as he is not get chance in last two years we supporters as well as officials think he is not good player and release him.
    I am not criticise Sanjay Sen . My opinion is instead of making statement in news channel and newspaper he should seat with the officials and plan for this development of young star.
    I also not agree of reducing foreign player in I league team as we supporter want to see good football by our favourite club . AIFF should increase number of club so Indian player got chance. We are watching World Cup, company America cup and other foreign league to see good football but how many of us see state league and I league with out good foreign player. AIFF should make I league I such way which help Indian football and Indian footballer like for club 4 to 5 good foreign player should there same as corporate team so that the supporters see match and enjoy football and Two academy like Pailan Arows where promising young star from Indian footballer will play for next 3 to to 4 years. These young star having Learn competition from tough foreign player and develop themself . These player will be our future prospect of Indian Football. In this system every body benefitted . Supporters , Indian footballer and sponcers of club and tournament
    It's not company its copa America cup. Also one more information for Sanjay Sen that how many football lover see this year IFA shield as it is under 23 . If tomorrow MB , EB start playing with their under 23 player in I league with all other team how many supporters of Mb and EB will see those match from ground and after bad result nobody remember what he told now in news paper and TV channel about youth development
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    We need to improve more at grassroots more and try to get amateur/semi-professional/youth players playing more games. Simple as that but very hard to implement.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    There is a simple solution for Kolkata club , their squad size is huge. They can maintain a stable B team with youth players to play inCFL, sikim governor's gold cup and other tournaments. One thing is our Kolkata crowd is very much demanding. They want only result. Officials also think the same way. They want only trophy. In that scenario no coach wants to take risk of fielding youth players instead of star players. One bad result and they are jobless citing inability to field best squad. You guys are acting like double edged sword. You want youth players, you want result. You can't get everything at a time. And also Sanjoy sen is paid for coaching job in first team, not for youth academy. And what he told to the press is nothing to do with MB only, it is applicable for all Kolkata clubs.
    Deb_Bandhritiman7archakmohammed_87hassanreddevil87rudra
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    The ideas of proper state leagues, proper semi professional leagues and city based leagues ( discussed in other thread ) should be implicated as soon as possible.
  • SoccerloverSoccerlover 3434 Points
    Aha...interesting debate on Sanjoy Sen! If u look at my previous post, I have always said he is "6 month duration coach"! He cannot work for a year - may be he has family commitments etc.I think after winning the IFA Shield for Md. Sporting, he said he would take a sabbatical from work owing to his son's Xth exam!  :))

He is averse to risk taking and always play safe - keeping faith in his trusted people, which is not always in line with footballing logic. After he joined Bagan ,he brought 4 players - Denson, Anwar, Devrani and Bello. Apart from Devrani(who didnt get a single game), all were oldies! Denson is a one legged footballer - tell me which club, even in Indian football have a one legged Central Midfielder - the very purpose of distribution gets nullified if the footballer is only adept with one foot! Same with Anwar - in few of the matches he played he conceded more freekicks from dangerous situations thru infringement/fouls! Only silver lining was Bello - but he is 37(or even more!) He cannot give sustained performance consistently. 

If he is so preachy about youngsters(which he ought to rightly), then why the hell during his tenure all the up and coming youngsters of Bagan had nothing to do except laying eggs in the dug out? Also if he is so keen about youngsters, why is he peeved with a near 40 yrs old footballer leaving for EB! He is always full of contradiction. He seems to be toeing the big mouthed Subrata Bhattacharya/Amal Dutta/P.K.Banerjee - success got the better of them at some point in time in their coaching career before they finally lost the plot. Better for him is to just keep his big mouth shut and keep performing...
    rudra
  • prasanta10prasanta10 kolkata57 Points
    what about Brendon Fernandez???
This discussion has been closed.