Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• archakarchak 2082 Points
    @rathindra you missed out on welcome's disciplinary issues at his previous club. Also the factor of Libero Sports who helped MB in retaining Yusa.

About the infamous officials of MB, the less said the better. Sanjoy Sen just reiterated what regular members of the forum knew already. Clubs holding trials just before any age group tournaments is not just a problem in Kolkata but across India(exceptions are there). In the ongoing battle between Sen and the officials, i don't see Sen emerging victorious. He will be shown the door at earliest citing poor result for the "fan pressure" from "some" fan groups...

While his dig about the lack of job security in Kolkata is also true and one can hardly disagree with.

munna219777reddevil87
  • BabertoBaberto 633 Points
    Whether he speaks for or against the officials doesn't matter at all. Only a derby loss will be enough to show him the door.
  • KoustubhKoustubh Kolkata219 Points
    If Sanjay Sen is so much concern of youth football then he already has some youth players like Ram, Ujjal, Pankaj and others . He can give chance those and develop them for main side. Also in Durgapur Academy is there he can visi there and give some tips to the young stars of Academy. It will grow his image. Other wise he is having the same future of Subrata Bhatterjee.
    I never seen Sanjay Sen speak so much in his whole coaching career in news paper what he did in last one month. So instead of speaking he can start develop the youth talent. We Indians having one thing that we blame everybody expect ourselves.
    Soccerlover
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Dont think he can coach both the seniors and youth teams.
    We don't expect but in this off season he can visit the youth academy of Durgapur and other academy too. Who else stop him to do. Main thing willingness should be there . It is very easy to criticise than work. May be he can start this of his own. May be in future he become a legend. Because coaching on big team is very short term job in world and very short in Kolkata team.
    I don't get what you want him to do? He can go to the academies and start coaching but that won't be enough to change anything. The issue is a lot more than that.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    Instead of just criticizing, @Koustubh wants Mr. Sen to integrate the youngsters already in the squad. He also want him making a trip to Durgapur to sign the top youngsters before the season restarts.
    But I don't think that is the point. The point, to me, seems to be that the development of the youngsters should be a lot better than it is currently. You can bring them to the first-team but they could have been developed more and better.
  • RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    @Koustubh Sanjoy Sen was brought in as coach of MB by the officials out of compulsion and now he is the champion coach, he has every right to point out the loopholes of the system. Now the officials are asking him to visit the Academy but these scoundrels had to hire players from different clubs to field their team in IFA Shield. I agree with you that another Subrata Bhattacherjee is in the making. But I remind you that it was only his pressure which compelled these rotten officials to bring footballers in the committe as well as to form technical committe etc. So for the sake of football in our country people like Subrata or Sanjoy is required. The more these people are there the more a cleaner system is prevailed in the Maidan.
    reddevil87
This discussion has been closed.