Indian Football Transfer News 2015-16, Rumours, Gossips, Signings

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    The 2015-16 season will be pivotal for him.
  • EastBengalPrideEastBengalPride India9301 Points
    It's a farce trial, Manandeep can't even get an I League club. More of a fitness recovery program before ISL.
    Deb_Ban
    Read his quotes, guy said he was injured and that he had offers but could not take them.

Lets see how this goes, if he makes it and plays, then good. If he makes it and does not play, then who knows. Then you have the draft.

If all goes bad, I am sure an I-League club like Aizawl or Mumbai or something will be more than open to taking him in.
  • shankarshankar 2600 Points

it is a second division club in Norway which holds stadium which is smaller than cooperage..

It looks like a small club and he could be able to break into their squad I feel..

Though I don't know the level of Norway 2nd division.. even if it is at level of I-league he should be able to get better facitiles to train and learn

I mean, check for yourself on the level of football: https://www.google.com/search?q=Strommen+IF&oq=Strommen+IF&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60&sourceid=chrome&es_sm=91&ie=UTF-8#q=Strommen+IF&tbm=vid

It honestly does not seem bad and either way, if he plays then it will be good for him. He would be an Indian playing in the 2nd division of Norway. Belal Arezou, the guy who came to India from the Afghanistan national team and who everyone was raving about a year or two ago, played in the Norwegian 2nd Division and did nothing of note despite getting game time. You can bet that Indian football fans will go nuts over him and scouts as well just because.
    dhritiman7reddevil87
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4030 Points
    I don't know the level of football there, but this is a positive move for Manan indeed. The way he started and two back to back seasons with Arrows and Air India was really good. He started well in East Bengal too but as usual lost his place to Africans and Baldeep Saini delivered as substitute always for EB. Others who had similar fate like him fade away with time and could not even come back to main stream football. Here I see the difference and he is trying to come back. During Savio Medeira's tenure India played couple of friendlies and one of them was against Azarbaijan in that match Manandeep was only positive player of India. A good center forward equally good in air. Lets see how he recovers. 
    reddevil87
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    This is the reason young players need to stay away from big 2 star studded team !
  • East Bengal has signed C.S Sabeeth for the upcoming #Heroileague season
    munna219777
  • other players also joining the team are -
    Jagannath Sana (Midfielder - United SC)
    Jony Raut (Central defender - Mohun Bagan)
    Babu Mondal (Central defender - Tollygunge Agragami)
    Tanmoy Kundu (Midfielder - Tollygunge Agragami)
    Samad Ali Mallick (Right Back - Rainbow AC)
    munna219777
  • RathindraRathindra kolkata95 Points
    @ Archak Sanjoy Sen has the guts to bring out the truth. The MB management is trying Sanjoy Sen to accept the Hondurus Striker Welcome who has serious injury problem for last two years and that's why he couldn't continue at any club for a considerable period during these two years. They have swallowed the cut money and trying to make Sanjoy the scapegoat !!!
    Deb_Banmunna219777goalkeeparAKBnamewtheldreddevil87
This discussion has been closed.