Coaching in Indian football

Comments

• ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    Are you serious? Sanjoy Sen, the winning coach of the I-League? Unless that is not him of course.
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    Sanjoy sent protested against current ( & recurrent ) corruption of AIFF regarding coaching license distribution. AFC A license holder stated they he will not run for a pro license as it is of no benefit, no Indians are going to get job in NT in near future. He also pointed out some specific irregularities :
    1. Some foreign coaches used to get undue advantage. Some of them ( specifically he mentioned about Oscar bruzo ) got the degree ( AFC pro ) even after their absence in coaching camps for several days. Sanjoy conveyed his concern to aiff.
    2. Sanjoy seems to be pissed off after hearing that Baichung has been awarded AFC D license. Because according to him, baichung attended the classes for just 3days!! Sent confirmed that he spoke to the AFC instructor, who surprised to hear about 3 days course. Sanjoy has given an example of a same D license coaching camp in Howrah, which was of longer duration & result of which is still unknown.
    Overall sanjoy protested heavily against aiff bias ness.
    He signed off with a important message " I will take Kolkata league as a practice tournament of I league and AFC cup " .
    Deb_Banmunna219777rudra
  • footydipfootydip Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal2722 Points
    It is the translation of archak's post. Not my own post. <:-P
    dhritiman7
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    I would have translated it but I think the report is not proper as I have read another version in another newspaper where Sanjoy Sen says about his priority i.e - I League > AFC > CFL. And he didn't say a single thing about Bhaichung or D licence. As per that report he was happy to attend coaching course in Goa (Which was already posted by @ArsenalFan700 in this thread). He is unhappy about overseas coaches who are not proven in International football and getting clubs and high salary in India. 

footydip
    He has a point. Look at Roberto Carlos who might be about to take over at Delhi Dynamos. I look at former Pune FC coach, Mike Snoei, as a better candidate than Roberto.
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    edited June 2015
    Sanjoy Sen also raised his concern where the players who passed the D License with the help of FPAI will be eligible for C-License in 7 days(normal time is a year before he is eliglible)
    He also praised Colm Toal while saying it not just a rant against foreign coaches.

@dhritiman7 da Just saying AIFF Press Release do have a reputation of their own.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10445 Points
    @archak u don't know Bengali :-/
  • dhritiman7dhritiman7 4029 Points
    Yes they made entire world believed that Indian Women team defeated Netherlands except IFN fellows (read Rudra).
    munna219777
  • archakarchak 2082 Points
    @hassan why do you believe that? cuz i ain't translating those articles? :P
    mohammed_87hassan
    @dhritiman7 Just looked her up... DAMN! She is rising through the ranks. From U14 head coach to U19 head coach.

Next step... Senior Women's Coach!
    dhritiman7