INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• rudrarudra 2958 Points
    edited September 2015
     the above article has been shared twice in this forum.

anyways, @rikfooty you have just joined the forum, you may want to introduce yourself in the introduction thread. welcome.
    karenesudhakar2050
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Finally the big day is arriving on 8 th(Ind vs Iran) but let's consider how exactly it is a big day:-
    1)India will be defeated by a Big margin.
    2 India will play a Big striker upfront tomorrow.
    3)It will be played in a Big stadium.
    4)Perhaps a Big crowd will turn up.
    5)It is Sept so automatically Days are Big.
    What my point is nothing has changed.

I seriously think many of us can be a better coach than SC.

His strategies seem too naive for me to digest.eg)
    1)Playing Sunil lm( I mean the only striker in team so that he can't score).Imagine Aguero playing lm and Jovetic centre.
    2)He includes Brandon in Initial squad but not the main squad(If he was not to selected in main than how was he selected in Initial squad).
    3)Playing the entire midfield same as it is(Francis,Lyng) can't he see that they can't pass accurately for more than 1 time.

Just one thing has changed that for first time I'll not watch the match despite being at home.I mean won't the players would feel among themselves that they hv not scored a goal among them since perhaps the iceage.

That can do only one thing Imo that they will force Sunil into early retirement as he has not had the experience of loosing to those teams to whom we are loosing.I can sense it ,that day is coming when India will be defeated by Bhutan and Sunil will retire.

Really I can see no hope.
    Ronnygaffertape
  • 7negi7negi India10890 Points
    People always speak abt IFT FB posting .. We ( IFN ) are hardcore fans of #Indianfootball and we will stick to Indian football even tmrw Stephen comes and kick us bcz we love it and we cant live without it 

But IFT was started to spread national teams to those who dont support Indian football .. if i cant remain positive , how the hell 1 lakh 90 thousands will remain positive ................. i also know problem of Indian football very well and even i am doing bit of mine to solve them , i dont want cry for it again and again .. 
    footydipjithuvsamreddevil87karenesudhakar2050Ronnyatuljgkartik91The real AGshankarand 3 others.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    Agree with all your points @7negi except for the solving part. How will these posts solve them? Also, after some time when the glory hunters realise it's false hype they will not remain interested
  • Any news about starting XI and Robin's new position?
  • samiamsamiam 1614 Points
    @7negi u are doing good job but all i am saying dont rub sugar in peoples eyes and then make them cry
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Again im ready to shave my head if Robin Scores

IM serious if he scores I will shave my head and post it here
    Ronnysamiam
  • karenesudhakar2050karenesudhakar2050 Hyderabad 1504 Points
    Yes agreed with you
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Dnt u feel,in order to be positive u shd see something positive.U can't get fucked arnd and be positive.
  • BadBad 5146 Points
    Sorry for the language but that is actually what I see with regards to Indian Team.
This discussion has been closed.