INDIA vs IRAN World Cup Qualifier LIVE | 8 September 2015

Comments

• samsam 16526 Points
    edited September 2015
    I hope Iran looses at least by 1 goal. Basta*d !! Fuc*ing arrogant !! 
    I had lots of respect for Iran team. Now lost it all. 
  • namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    I don't see any arrogance here. Truth has been told. Iran is way too above us to pretend modesty. If Iran coach says, 'India is a strong opposition. We would approach cautiously, Blah Blah' then it would have sounded ridiculous
    Deb_Banreddevil87The real AG
  • ArsenalFan700ArsenalFan700 Reddit13655 Points
    I used to not like Iran (the team) but the Asian Cup they won me over. Same with the UAE... love both those sides.
  • rudrarudra 2958 Points
    What, our players are not mobbed by crowd? Where did all the Facebook likers gone?
    deepakcDeb_BanThe real AGmunna219777
  • DXDX 4074 Points
    They seem over confident for the match evident with the selfies that they do while our team is extremely focussed with Three sessions a day.

A brace from Robin and a goal from francis should do the trick.

(Wonder if iranian fans are reading this and take the sign as if Indian team is getting ready to fight :))
    Mind games.
    Deb_Bankartik91archak
  • shibiershibier 2997 Points
    Teymourian, the first Christian to captain the national team, downplayed suggestions that Iran is the clear favourite. “We are very happy that we have done well so far, but we know that India is a good team. They play well at home,” the former Bolton Wanderers player said.

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points
    See! That sounded ridiculous ;)
    BTW, there has been quite a number of Iranian visitors on this forum in the past few days. So be sure that the message will be passed to the coach :D
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    Wanted to defeat Iran in FIFA 15 with Robin Singh hatrick
    But they don't exist in the game
    karenesudhakar2050
  • samsam 16526 Points
    edited September 2015
    namewtheld I never expected that Iran coach will say India is a strong opponent. But something like 'I know India is way below us in ranking. But on a given match day, it is all about how 11 players perform. We have respect for all our opponents including India' would have been nice. 
    namewtheld
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    edited September 2015
    He is the coach and he is not diplomat. That's why press conference is arranged to hear the story. Be chill!!! We deserve the words and we aren't good enough. Let's play good and reply to them on the field. #INDvIRN
    Deb_Bannamewtheld
This discussion has been closed.