Indian Super League 2016: Schedule, Results, Live Stream, Latest News, Discussions

Comments

• TeamChennainTeamChennain chennai174 Points
    Nita there bcos she invested in ISL , Celebrities from bollywood and cricketers are there bcos they all invested in it or paid for it .When common peoples don't get annoyed/attract by these things , why pro football fans like you guys does ,if you guys don't want entertainment/firecrackers then either don't pay attention to it or go & help i-league ,i-league seriously needs help,i am sure if not i-league merged with isl ,i-league will die in few years . Just like IFN members ,pro football fans are very few in numbers ,actually very few region plays football.So ISL is not for you ,ISL is for normal peoples,to attract normal peoples to the beautiful game . Please what ever your opinion please apply common Indians perspective of it ,and investors perspective of it.

We are Indians bro , we need entertainment otherwise things will don't take off here . This is just fact .you like it or not ,have to live with it.

red_devilDeb_BanAshishKauldebarghya89gaffertapedeepakcCarbon_14shubham_northeastern
  • NagendraNagendra Rajahmundry, A.P6482 Points
    ;TeamChennain

Do you think... not even 1 Indian or Foreign player is deserved to be in the list... ??
  • red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    it would have been better if atleast the marquess were included
    AshishKaulCarbon_14
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 9963 Points
    Celebrities are there not because they paid for it, but because they were paid for it. Football is not cricket. Whoever wants to enjoy the game, would come on the merit of it. If not, it would remain a niche sport, no harm.
    AshishKaulmunna219777
    @nagendra there is no question about it , if you just look at it,you can see all are stake holders or representatives of stake holders . you want to put players as stake holders ? crazy heights of hatred bro. just relax and look at it .

@deb_ban thats what i said , they got paid for it to be there . kind of ambassador.what merit you talking about . you want to have them played football , then only accept there investment . I don't know what your expectation bro.

@red_devil you want marquess in isl stake holders ?  i don't get you .

• red_devilred_devil kolkata2468 Points
    edited October 2016
    Nope...I meant in these adverts. Atleast marquees should have been used, instead of team owners. Why have stakeholders in adverts? I dont see the Glazers in EPL ads at the start of the season.
    AshishKaul
    @red_devil i am sure they will do adverts with marquees that's why they said marquee signings are mandatory for all teams . But its not fair to expect all adverts include marquees . 
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7111 Points
    Atleast one footballer couldve made it ok .
    munna219777
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10448 Points
    Chennayin FC adds were made with Dhoni instead of JEJE and Mendy...... don't know why
  • TNAmarkFromIndiaTNAmarkFromIndia India419 Points
    *FC Pune City have roped in former Liverpool, Juventus and PSG midfielder Mohamed Sissoko as a replacement for the injured marquee signing Eidur Gudjohnsen.*

He recently played for West Brom in their 1-0 win over Delhi Dynamos last month.

The 31-year-old, Indian Super League's youngest marquee player, was a part of the Liverpool side that won the Community Shield in 2006 and FA Cup in 2005-06. He also won UEFA Super Cup back-to-back in 2004 & 2005, first with Valencia and then with Liverpool. He won La Liga title with Los Che in 2003-04 season.

ISL’s final tryst with the three-month format

“The moment FC Pune City expressed their interest and discussed their plans, I knew this was the challenge I would love to take up. Coach Habas and FC Pune City management showed full confidence in me and I will do everything in my abilities to fight for a place in starting XI for every game because FC Pune City team is so good and compact,” said the Mali international.

Pune coach Antonio Habas was pleased with Sissoko’s addition and believes that his addition will aid in their quest to be the ISL champions this season.

“Sissoko is a true professional having played for reputed clubs across Europe. He told us that he is ready to take the field whenever required. He is known to be a great ball winner, a role that will allow him to support our offence for winning back possession. I am excited at the prospect of working with him again, this time for bringing glory to FC Pune City.”
    BrainFallINDIAdeepuAshishKaulCarbon_14Nagendrakartik91