2017 AFC CUP and ACL

Comments

• thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    BFC win 2-0, stays at the top with 9 points from 3 matches
    munna219777
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Good Win!!! East Bengal and Khalid Jamil combination is mouth watering for WBB. Go and get him in the hills my dear East Bengal....
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    What WBB did was banter not hooliganism . Nobody can come close to Kolkata fans when it comes to hooliganism or Goondaism.
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    I didnt see the match. How was the performance of BFC Goalkeeper today?
  • thebeautifulgamethebeautifulgame Durgapur,India30182 Points
    @BrainFallINDIA: Really, when has abuse become a part of banter?.. I also know for a fact that no one comes close to Bengal football fans when it comes to passion for football...I really respect BFC and their contribution to Indian football in this short time but I do not support abuse, whether by Kolkata teams or any other team 
    Carbon_14AKB
  • NaujawanNaujawan 1609 Points
    edited April 2017
    @munna219777  I started watching around the 30 minute mark. He wasn't challenged all match, Bangalore Dominated the game and should have scored more than 2 for sure.

Abahaani hardly had control of the ball, Bengaluru Midfield played under zero pressure. Sunil Chettri sort of played the creative midfielder role, played plenty of one twos and through balls. Sometime in the second half, Sunil played a beautiful defense splitting through ball to Khabra but he missed the one one with the keeper. Ten minutes later John Johnson missed an easy tap in from a foots distance. I think it was Juanan who crossed the ball.

All in all, Bangalore looked good today, I dont know if Abahani was too weak or Bangalore upped their game.
    thebeautifulgamemunna219777
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Watch the Highlights here

Carbon_14munna219777
  • Carbon_14Carbon_14 Bengaluru 4771 Points
    Squad for today's mb game.
    munna219777
  • BrainFallINDIABrainFallINDIA India7380 Points
    How do you know that they were 'abusing' ? Acc to a person who went to watch the game , the chants were aimed at EB's managerial situation and AW rumors.Less swearing more banter . Yea they maybe high on passion but EB fans lost our respect after their showing at the EB tent . Media didn't give it much attention but it was among the most embarrassing Moments in Indian Football.
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Shibinraj?! How many matches he has been played? Is he ready? Sanjay Balmuchu, Sarthak Golui, Pawan Kumar, Robinson singh -- are they psychologically ready to play? The reserve bench is good but the players should have been primed for this kind of tournaments ...

I see Kean Lewis in the list. He was training as well. Hopefully he will play. Forward line is OK, but Sen will not have the variety or the flexibility.

Only one foreigner. God help Bagan, if they think it will be a walk in the park.
    munna219777