2017 AFC CUP and ACL

Comments

• deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Along with Raynier (had he been fit) it is a great time for the youngsters to stand up. MB is giving minutes to youngsters slowly despite the pressure to win everything. It should be applauded. I just hope they are match fit as we don't yet have the concept of reserve players playing like in better organized leagues
  • Deb_BanDeb_Ban 10066 Points
    Match fit they are, because they are training with the team all along. But I fear psychologically they would not be prepared to bear the burden of carrying the name of the club on such a big stage, and falter (God forbid). personally it will be a great pleasure if a hero emerges out of them and gives Sen the pain of plenty for selection of the team for the next matches.
    deepakc
  • AKBAKB Kolkata3039 Points
    edited April 2017
    It is going to be a very difficult 90m at RSS for Mohun Bagan. But one has to look at the circumstances as well:
    1 Apr v BFC at Kolkata 
    4 Apr v Abahani at Kolkata
    9 Apr v EB at Siliguri
    12 Apr v Lajong at Shillong
    15 Apr v Minerva at Ludhiana
    19 Apr v Maziya at Kolkata
    22 Apr v Aizawl FC at Aizawl
    7 matches in 22 days & travelling (by air & also by road)  from Eastern India to North East to North back to East & then move to North East. 
    All because the I-League needs to be finished in 113 days which included a break of some 25 days because of International commitments. Just can't focus on both I-League & AFC Cup in this sort of schedule, so you have to decide your priority.
    Deb_BanNagendraBrainFallINDIAmunna219777Carbon_14
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    So it looks like Mohun bagan is taking a risk by sacrificing AFC Cup for I-league. To have any chance to progress to next round, MB will have to win all the matches and get better goal average or difference then BFC.
  • mohammed_87hassanmohammed_87hassan Sumeet Passin FC Jupiter10481 Points
    I don't think their is anything wrong with Banters using Word fuck

That happens throughout the world
    Chants for example who the fuck are (team name) as the blues/reds/whites go marching etc are used widely 
    I don't think thats an abuse

I don't support personal abuse though like WBB do to Jamil/Robin

BrainFallINDIACarbon_14
  • MaddieMaddie ಮೈಸೂರು(Mysuru) / Canada2978 Points
    Are you okay with - lala la la la la Fuck off East Bengal... Say slowly.. it's fun.... 
  • deepakcdeepakc Mumbai 3416 Points
    Its better for India if BFC progress.they can hold on to team even during the circus...MB can't
  • munna219777munna219777 28557 Points
    edited April 2017
    Disappointing display by Mohun Bagan. Prabir Das, Kean, Balwant all have very poor First Touch. While they messed up upfront, Maziya scores 1 Goal  on some very average defending and goalkeeping.

Mohun Bagan 0-1 Maziya S & RC