Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Wow......tjey were in top3 now 15th.

• > rudra said:
    > Blackburn now in 15th position! Forget about qualifying, they may even end up relegating to 3rd tier....new coach has won 1 out of 9 games! Where do they get all these guys???

Well this is not his squad. This is a new side and we should give him a month in the transfer market to fix it.

My Shopping List for Blackburn: Clayton Donaldson, Jozy Altidore, Alfredo Talavera.
  • ashindiaashindia 9254 Points

> Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > rudra said:
    > > Blackburn now in 15th position! Forget about qualifying, they may even end up relegating to 3rd tier....new coach has won 1 out of 9 games! Where do they get all these guys???
    >
    >

Well this is not his squad. This is a new side and we should give him a month in the transfer market to fix it.

My Shopping List for Blackburn: Clayton Donaldson, Jozy Altidore, Alfredo Talavera.

Jozy Altidore ??? Why would he chose a team like Rovers when he's amongst the top scorers in Dutch top tier ?

• > ashindia said:
    > > Arsenalkid700 said:
    > > > rudra said:
    > > > Blackburn now in 15th position! Forget about qualifying, they may even end up relegating to 3rd tier....new coach has won 1 out of 9 games! Where do they get all these guys???
    > >
    > >

Jozy Altidore ??? Why would he chose a team like Rovers when he's amongst the top scorers in Dutch top tier ?

>
    >

He is cheap and if Blackburn play their cards right (offer him a guarantee of Premier League in 2013-14) he will accept.
  • AjithAjith 0 Points

Saw blackburn's match against blackpool last week...pathetic performance...midfield loses the ball very easily...if this form continues they will get relegated to league 1.

I think they buy some good midfiled players in january....etuhu,lowe, murply , rochina are not good enough... 
  • JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

The way they r playing they might have to change their name to burn black(venkey's) :P

• silicon3silicon3 351 Points

Wat a sick joke...hope they get relagated another division..only den will rao brothrrs understand..

• Blackburn can still save the season. Despite being in 17th place they are still 8 points off the play-off places.

The Rao's need to go all out now: Sign Owen Coyle as manager. He was brilliant with Bolton.

Then make some signings; they need a striker partner for Jordan Rhoads... Fredy Montero in the MLS would be perfect. He is already trying to leave the Seattle Sounders, he is 25 years old, and scored 17 goals last season for Seattle in all competitions. He would be cheap as well.

Then bring in a defender in Héctor Moreno. He currently plays in Spain for Espanyol. He is 25 and a full international for Mexico with 38 caps. It would take money to sign him but he can be convinced.

Also Blackburn need a proper defensive midfielder who can still provide the usual goal assist... Hideto Takahashi would be the man. The Japanese defensive midfielder is 25 years old, plays for FC Tokyo and is a Japanese international with 4 caps.

Then Blackburn can play. I would love these signings to be made and then this line-up: 4-1-3-2

Paul Robinson
    Bruno Ribeiro, Scott Dann, Héctor Moreno, Martin Olsson
    Hideto Takahashi
    Morten Pedersen, Mauro Formica, Jason Lowe
    Jordan Rhodes, Fredy Montero

SUBS: Grzegorz Sandomierski, Bradley Orr, Grant Hanley, Danny Murphy, Marcus Olsson, Ruben Rochina, Nuno Gomes.