Blackburn Rovers

Comments

• > Shah476 said:
    > Mark hughes again?

NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • jithuvjithuv 340 Points

@Akid hahaha ..  you don't seem to like him.... He used to do a wonderful job for Blackburn rovers and did well for Fulham but I personally he needs to get rid of his ego before he takes up his next job. 

I don't think he will agree to work with like Shebby in charge and with the in fighting between shaw/agnew and Shebby singh even if the Venky's wanted him. Plus he did dismiss reports he was keen on the job in the press.

They hardly any good ones which are realistic for rovers available in the market. Billy davies or Curbishley (Owen coyle doesn't seem to be interested as well) are only ones I can think of :)
  • > jithuv said:
    > @Akid hahaha ..  you don't seem to like him.... He used to do a wonderful job for Blackburn rovers and did well for Fulham but I personally he needs to get rid of his ego before he takes up his next job. 

I don't think he will agree to work with like Shebby in charge and with the in fighting between shaw/agnew and Shebby singh even if the Venky's wanted him. Plus he did dismiss reports he was keen on the job in the press.

They hardly any good ones which are realistic for rovers available in the market. Billy davies or Curbishley (Owen coyle doesn't seem to be interested as well) are only ones I can think of :)

The thing is Mark Hughes is not totally bad but Venkeys and him do not mix. Venkeys want or say they want fast results and promotion this season. Hughes won't do that. Hughes does not work like that. He has failed at most clubs he has been at because of that. For gods sake he could do nothing at QPR and Manchester City with dirty money!!!

If Mark Hughes is signed over Phil Brown and Owen Coyle I would be hugely surprised.

@Akid.. Good points there; totally agree.

• Shah476Shah476 240 Points

Well i agree on coyle n brown.. ahead of hughes in taking team up..

How about bob houghton?

• > Shah476 said:
    > Well i agree on coyle n brown.. ahead of hughes in taking team up..
    >
    > How about bob houghton?

Bob Houghton has not been good at that level. Yes he has success in the 70s but for example, he was the first coach of the Coroado Rapids in MLS... the fail rate was huge. Also his style does not match the style the Venkeys want... whatever that is.

Bob Houghton! The Rovers fan will go wild if something remotely at that happens :) Lot of them don't even rate someone like Phil brown and feel he would be disappointing appointment :)

• namewtheldnamewtheld Kolkata5665 Points

How abt writin an article on probable BRFC coaches for IFN? I can assure you a good readership. Who is up for it?

@namwtheld Just to clarify.. so what kind of content are you expecting in the article ?

• JoyptanJoyptan 295 Points

jithuv
    @namwtheld Just to clarify.. so what kind of content are you expecting in the article ?

Like who should be the new coach of blackburn and why? Who should not be the new coach of blackburn and why?